FanFiction.Net
for You looked a Mess

10/25/2019 c2 1ILikeToReadFanasty
I was referring to the song FYI
10/25/2019 c1 ILikeToReadFanasty
i NEVER EVER EVER thought someone would use this for ANY other couple! you have NO idea how MAD I am right now!
10/25/2019 c1 ILikeToReadFanasty
OH MY THOR I always thought this was THE hiccstrid song!
6/14/2018 c4 8RileyTheWriteyDude
I love the whole story! When I first saw it only had 4 chapters, I was a bit disappointed. But then, 4 chapters turned out to be 4 excellent chapters! It's so rare to see to see a Hiccunzel fic out there, and this is indeed a very good one. Great work!
11/13/2017 c4 20Noctus Fury
P.S. I know that you probably saw this, but I wanted to post this again as a member for the first time. Yay! Also, I am SHOCKED that I was the only person who reviewed on your quadruple-shot. SHOCKED! Because it's really a great one.

I'm SO sorry for the long delay. I've been so busy. I finally finished reading this, and I have to say, that it's PERFECT! Very light romance. The kind I love. And because of this and so many other reasons besides, this is probably my most favorite Hiccunzel fanfic you or anyone else have done yet! Keep up the EXCELLENT WORK! I can't wait to read more of your work! Whether Hiccunzel or other Hiccup-centric pairings!

I hope you're doing very well Margaret. And that God's blessing you and making you productive. Until next we meet!

Your Sincere Friend and Enthusiastic Reviewer and Follower,

Noctus Fury
8/14/2017 c4 Noctus Fury

Your Sincere Friend and Enthusiastic Reviewer and Follower,

Noctus Fury
5/23/2017 c3 Noctus Fury
Hey, another chapter! Huzzah! And a good one too. _

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Good to know that my input is appreciated. I hope that my reviews make you feel the same way. :-)

This chapter was really good. I loved their interaction and how they're just so comfortable with each other. I admit that my most favorite part was when Rapunzel snuggled her face against his shoulder. Hahaha! Poor Hiccup. So flustered. lol XD

I also loved how you incorporated their history as best friends in this, it was interesting to know how they became friends, as well as how long Hiccup had a crush on her which eventually turned into real love as he got to know her better. It was adorable. Sooo . . . if Hiccup was Astrid's second boyfriend, and Eugene was her third, was Eret her first?

I loved how you gave the reason why Hiccup loves the bud on the tree in the movies instead of the entire tree in the books. That's just so Hiccup!

Sorry that this isn't as long but that's basically I can think of at this point. Except that Eugene and Astrid are back-stabbing blistering barnacles! lol XD

See you soon, my friend. :-)
5/6/2017 c2 Noctus Fury
Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Appreciate it. Not often people acknowledge my existence.

Hey, it's fine. As I said, I don't judge. Just that I personally don't like the OTP. In fact I view any Astrid-centric OTP not Hiccstrid as taboo, and either ship her with Hiccup or have her stay single (which is sadly underappreciated, which is weird because everyone's raving about having Merida stay single but when it comes to Astrid, everyone's like, "We're shipping you with someone, whether you like it or not." It's wrong.)

But again, it's just my opinion, and I respect yours in liking Flynnstrid. Just that I can't see it because of their personalities. Same as with Snotstrid, Eretstrid, Jastrid (Jack Frost and Astrid), Tuffstrid, Fishstrid, etc, as well as Jarida and Mergene. I hope you won't be offended, because I really like you and your stories so far. Plus you get them done, unlike most Hiccunzel fanfic authors. It's sadly something I'm having to deal with in the HTTYD and CoN fandoms. Half of my favorite fanfics are either taking forever to update, are discontinued, have been deleted (either individually or because the author cancelled her account), or on semi-permanent or permanent hiatus.

Also I LOVE the fact that you've added LOTR and Jane Austen references! I LOVE BBC Classics and I LOVE Austen's classics. I like I love Emma and Sense and Sensibility the best. As well as Dicken's Little Dorrit, David Copperfield, and the Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby.

I also love the humor and teasing between them. It's beautiful. And I get it about subtle and slow-cooker romance. I believe in it and I love those romances. Forgive me if I sounded upset at the lack of romance. I wasn't. I thought this was going to be a one-shot and the Romance part of the description seemed a bit of a rip-off. But now you're doing more chapters, which now makes more sense. If this were a one-shot-only I would've suggested replacing Romance with Friendship since I couldn't detect any speck of romance in it. Until now. So thank you. I love it when people are BECOMING a thing! I'm a romantic so I sometimes get carried away with the OTPs. lol XD

Also I'm glad that my reviews mean the world to you, despite having met you a little over couple weeks ago. I always make it my mission to any authors I like "following" to encourage and compliment them as well as give them suggestions and constructive criticism. I hope I'm succeeding in my mission.
4/29/2017 c1 Noctus Fury
I'm not understanding the romance part. There's no sign of them being in a relationship. If anything Hiccup likes her more than a friend and Rapunzel still views him as a good friend.

Also, really? Flynnstrid/Eustrid? I'm sorry but someone like Astrid would never tolerate someone like Eugene. I'm sorry, but it's true. Why not Elsa or Anna or Ariel or someone NOT tough and fierce like Astrid and Merida? lol XD

However, I really love the LOTR references. _

As always I look forward to your future fanfics.