for A Mafia Boss Attends Assassination Classroom

9/5 c3 2Hoppy854
Hyper Intuition allows Tsuna to know who is lying right? Then shouldn’t it be somewhat obvious that he could tell that Koro-sensei is lying about him being the one that blew up the moon?
5/20 c10 GoSage44
This is a really nice crossover, can't wait for the next chapter.
2/8 c10 Guest
Hope you update soon I really love this book!
6/2/2019 c10 Kurosu Cross
It would be funny if Tsuna called 'boss' when they going to Italy lol
3/30/2019 c10 dancingrhombus
Ahhh they're so close to the truth! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
3/30/2019 c10 3Honey Drops Peach
Oh boy, let me be a little bit of a critic here, I apologize. I will not say anything mean tho, don't worry! It's just my character analysis for this situation!
Anyways...
Those kids will be lucky to even make it past 20
That is if they don't die while trying
The mafia is no Koro-sensei, they are very much allowed to hurt them unlike Koro-sensei
These kids aren't that strong or talented, they haven't been trained for as long or as harshly as Tsuna and his friends and even Yamamoto, Chrome and Ryohei who had it "easy" weren't even normal to begin with, seeing as Yamamoto and Ryohei were always abnormally strong, and Chrome is living off thanks to Mukuro and illusions.
These kids are normal and way below the mafia average.
They will hecking die trying.
Tsuna should consider training them like Reborn trained him to see if they are still willing.
I also doubt all of them would want a connection with the mafia, Kaede, Karma and Nagisa I understand (tho Karma and Nagisa could very much die in the process unlike Kaede who has tentacles to help her out) but everyone else too? They have their own families to take care of, joining the mafia is risking everyone they love. Even if Tsuna gets them out of the mafia, whatever they do as mafiosos will remain within their history, already making them a target.
Not to say, these kids are only being okay with killing Koro-sensei with the knowledge of him going to destroy the planet, not being human anymore and in Kaede's case, revenge. In the mafia, no matter how much of a company Vongola is, they will have to kill people. Would they handle being able to kill a fellow human being? Even with all the assassination business, they are still very very sheltered.
Now some words that might make me sound like an asshole:
I'm usually the type to abandon fics if Tsuna just up and easily reveals what he really shouldn't to people that really shouldn't know. This fic was saved by the lines "I don't think you know what joining the mafia really means" and "Why doesn't everyone think about it for a few days?"
In my opinion, it's just too easy to let them know. The fun of them not knowing what Tsuna is really capable of is just gone. I'm not saying that Tsuna can't tell some selected people about it, but all of them? All of them want to be part of the mafia? Idk dude, just makes me go... meh.
3/28/2019 c10 15PoisonCupcake101
I think I already read a fanfic where the classroom becomes part of the mafia because they want to know more about Tsuna. But Tsuna doesn't want them too but they end up joining anyway.
3/28/2019 c10 fieryfoxpaws
kayano is jumping yhe shark isn't she.
2/9/2019 c9 1FangirlNikora
Please update soon! This is absolutely fantastic! The writing is so good and I can’t stand the suspense.
11/3/2018 c9 Lumene
Wait wait wait kids... being Mafia is a serious business! KHR is humorous manga true, but realistically it’s once in, no out, it’s like once you know something, holds some knowledge and wants to leave the only way to leave is hiding and escaping or dying... enemy Famiglia will hunt you down as those that left doesn’t really have protection, thus free prey... they can torture you for any little information you hold... this is why ignorance is a bliss.
11/3/2018 c9 yukina140292
update more this story please!
10/20/2018 c9 Ayumi Sawada
Poor Tsuna struggling to stay and keep his sanity! XD
10/12/2018 c9 Ethereal Remorsa
Hello, I would just like to say, i love the story so far! Its interesting! I hope it gets updated soon
9/11/2018 c9 shirokonyan
I wanted to review. But i don’t know what to say except this is a good story, nice plot, and keep writing. So. Good story! The plot is nice, good job! Keep writing!
9/11/2018 c9 APridefulSin
ooooooo... I wonder what happens next.
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »