for Wilted Efflorescence

4/27/2018 c4 23Akatsuki's Kyuubi
Obito... My favorite Uchiha.
11/23/2017 c4 efdsdfsa
Amazing story. I love those already.
11/2/2017 c3 saku hyuuga
Right now, my favorite artist is Imagine Dragons, and specially 'Believer' and 'On top of the wold' but the live version. Love your story so far but god! if this sakura needs therapy.
Thank you!
11/2/2017 c3 4His Rose bud 125
Ooo and inner is alive. Love it. the way you mentally unstable her is rally realistic, I know because we talk a lot. Your issues are deep but dam the more I read the more I want read a broken Sakura to get through this. (I’m a sucker for the mentally broken story’s) as always I look forward to next update.
10/31/2017 c3 Madi
A beautiful addition, as usual. I'm glad your inspiration has kicked back in.

If you're getting into more rough music, skillet has some pretty good songs when they're not being preachy.
10/31/2017 c3 Cruisegirl86
ok that is diffrent. i am curiosu what next chapter will be like.. keep it up!
10/24/2017 c2 Suzululu4moe
Hmm I wonder if Sakura will suggest surrogates this time instead of willingly allowing the pregnancy to continue destabilizing the seal like what Minato n kushina did.

Good thing bshe didn’t use obito ‘s . Imagine the fun of blazing the sharingan At the nasty uchiha.
10/24/2017 c1 Suzululu4moe
Wow that is some skill. If orochimaru has her he wouldn’t need to keep the duckbutt alive . All he’d need to do is keep his cells alive.

Luckily she didn’t accidentally change her gender .
10/24/2017 c2 His Rose bud 125
Oh, I love it, poor Sakura she been through so much. I look forward to reading more of this brilliant story. And I hope she will change the past for the better and deal with her war trauma. I think people forget shinobi are like solders they get post-traumatic stress too. Even if she is a child I don’t see how she could hind that.
9/26/2017 c1 7Riddle Wraith
I like the idea. I hope to see more of this soon.
5/28/2017 c1 4His Rose bud 125
Oh I like, so much could happen, so much will happen, again I look forward to reading more.
5/21/2017 c1 10PrimEvolLuv66
This was a great and interesting read. Im looking forward to more!
4/30/2017 c1 1Sunny ver 2.0