for Beauty, Veil and a Beast

9/20/2019 c1 Arianne
So. When you say it doesn't end there?... so far that's pretty much exactly it. You made this amazing start - you gotta continue with at least one more chapter. Right?
I really like the plot so far. It seems the story is going in a very different direction than the original, cause I can't imagine Hermione playing both the witch AND Belle in Belle's original form without some serious obliviations.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
3/9/2019 c1 45Lovingh3art
Putting the actress parallels aside, this is a really neat idea. Hermione being the enchantress could lead to some interesting places, so here’s hoping that you might make a sequel to this.
4/20/2018 c1 Guest
please update soon!
12/2/2017 c1 Ch10m4
this played out in my head so well
10/28/2017 c1 Identical Twins
Belle - Snow White and Hermione Granger - Rose Red

Belle - Snow White - Introverted

Hermione Granger - Rose Red - Extroverted

Intelligence Equals Isolation: Played straight at the beginning of the first book, but subverted later, when it becomes clear that Hermione is not particularly shy.

Intelligence Equals Isolation: Belle suffers this in Villeneuve due to its villagers' rampant Anti-Intellectualism and Stay in the Kitchen attitudes.

Belle and Hermione Granger—I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met in canon. They practically have identical personalities, and they're both outcasts (at first) who grew up lonely—because they're clever bookworms who love to read. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood in canon, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different from each other yet extremely similar to each other, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other in canon…Belle and Hermione would've had each other as identical twin sisters in canon, and neither Belle nor Hermione would have to be lonely outcasts so much at all, would they?
10/10/2017 c1 tinawinna
You've cast a spell on me with just the first chapter :). I'm very interested and excited to see where you take this story. Please update soon
9/10/2017 c1 Guest
but come on, what, OmniPlanckInstant?
9/10/2017 c1 Similarities Fan
The Beast Prince (remake 2017) & Draco Malfoy — I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met during their childhood. They practically have identical personalities, and they both grew up in rich noble homes—The Beast Prince because he was raised in the enchanted castle, Draco Malfoy because he was raised in the Malfoy mansion. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood in canon, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking, and never get sick of each other. Also, they're different from each other yet extremely similar to each other, so they could practically be like brothers they've never had on their own at all! Ah, if only these two had grown up in the same wizarding European country, Wizarding England in canon… Do you really agree or disagree?!
8/29/2017 c1 OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla
Woah! This is out of the box. And why is most of the reviews before this one talking about what Hermione and Belle were born as identical twins? I know it will make things interesting, but come on.
8/24/2017 c1 Similarities
The Beast Prince (remake 2017) & Draco Malfoy — I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met during their childhood. They practically have identical personalities, and they both grew up in rich noble homes—The Beast Prince because he was raised in the enchanted castle, Draco Malfoy because he was raised in the Malfoy mansion. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking, and never get sick of each other. Also, they're different yet extremely similar to each other, so they could practically be like brothers they've never had on their own at all! Ah, if only these two had grown up in the same wizarding European country, Wizarding England… Do you really agree or disagree?!
6/16/2017 c1 Similarities fan
The sentence I like so far very much is "The snobbish cold hearted (2017 remake) reminded Hermione Granger a lot of Draco Malfoy almost immediately." Don't you too?
6/2/2017 c1 3beautyrare
Please update soon!
5/25/2017 c1 7Pixiecropse
i really can't wait till the next chapter
5/15/2017 c1 Amantedelacomida
I've never thought in a Hermione as the witch in the Beauty and the Beast. seems interesting. I'm pretty exciting about the next chapter!
5/3/2017 c1 Mistress Kyouku
Curses! It was over so fast! I'm so excited for this story! I hope they fall in looooooooooove! I, too, though Emma Watson was an amazing Belle! I can't wait for the next chapter!
23 Page 1 2 Next »