for Deceitful Mind

8/8/2018 c1 Dezzi95
I really wanna see where this story goes :p
6/27/2018 c1 Wika0304
please update
3/20/2018 c1 2xrysatsan
You should write a story about the percy jacson and harry potter words. I think you would do amazing job 3
11/8/2017 c1 2Jammya
This was absolutely beautiful! I want to know more! I love a good dark story and my only wish for Percy Jackson waoilf have been for it not to end so cookie cutter! Dark drama is my life blood! Look forward to more!
10/1/2017 c1 user51s2r
really good start, but WHERE IS THE REST! :)))

I flashed over to this story, while reading Phoenix Queen, in the hopes it would explain some things alluded.
8/19/2017 c1 2DannyPhantom619
If this is the Sort of Prequel to your Phoenix Queen fanfic, does this mean that Cassandra stays alive in the end, since this a "sort of" prequel but with a different ending. Or is this your TRUE Prequel to Phoenix Queen where she dies like how she did from your Senna fanfic.
7/26/2017 c1 kksambo
Please update
6/4/2017 c1 3OTrizy
Well that was dark
5/12/2017 c1 anthony.pengelly.10
good hope for more
5/11/2017 c1 14itachisgurl93
oh my...i need more! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/3/2017 c1 lightwalnut64
i adore this and hope you'll write more on PJO.
5/2/2017 c1 1harlequin320
awesome, so happy you are writing this, your little tidbits mentioned about Cassandra in the Phoenix Queen have been peaking my interest since day one, I eagerly await Cassandra's tale
5/2/2017 c1 Axel Fones
I'm pumped, been thinking about this ever since she mentioned it in the Ice and Fire fic.
5/1/2017 c1 tentaclecat
"A Horrible fate"... Really? Why not just get to the part where she gets tortured and then killed off? Not to be rude but usually when said phrase has been said by the God of Prophecy himself, then we all know what that means for said person in the end. The rest of the next chapters are all just teases and well detailed descriptions on Cassandra's steps to her horrible demise. Story's only interesting for those who love a good torture (physically and/or mentally) fic to a character by this point. There's no thrill or surprise on what will befall our little "protagonist" since we know she dies anyway. We'd just be skimming until we see the part where she finally gets offed.
5/1/2017 c1 guest
interesting start, would love to see more Apollo / Cassandra scenes. Update soon !
17 Page 1 2 Next »