for Gilmore Guys

8/13 c1 14Dimac99
Now THIS is what I'm talking about! AU all the way, baby! The synopsis sounded promising, but if you hadn't updated your bio I'd have (regretfully) skipped it as it's unfinished. I love, love, love chapter 1! I mean, you gave Lorelai the hat, the flannel AND the handyman skills. I did not see that coming! I really hope you will feel inspired to complete this, I'm so looking forward to sitting down and blasting through it already. Thank goodness for author alerts!
6/10 c10 Hopeful Reader
It’s been more than two years since you’ve updated this but I hope by some miracle you update this soon. I really love the concept and I love how you reinvented the story
7/17/2019 c10 grace1600
interesting concept and you wrote it well, will you ever finish it?
3/22/2018 c10 4LUKELORE
Please continue
2/14/2018 c10 Guest
I love how this is progressing. And the idea of Roy and Jessie plotting together is great. I think it would be funny if they plotted but nothing they did worked out the way they hoped, yet the results still push Luke and Lorelei together.
2/13/2018 c10 Mew64
So glad you updated! I loved this chapter
2/13/2018 c10 26junienmomo
Probably your funniest chapter yet! You’ve really got the hang of the twist.
Very amusing basket scenes, and I love the Jessie, Roy and Dawn triangle.

How to parent trap them? Luke appears nearer to making a move, so they should plant a notion in his brain.
12/24/2017 c7 5Snowbeardolphin
I like that you changed their roles but kept things like how Luke doesn't drink coffee and eat junk food. Also, I like that you decided to not have Luke be a great cook. I like that you didn't change Chris. I think that you should recreate the almost wedding for Luke and Maxine.

I think you should keep true things to the show but I wouldn't mind if you changed some things
11/2/2017 c8 madrebelhunter
I really love this story hope you keep it going!
10/31/2017 c8 6ShadowXMoonlight
Oh wow I love this.
I would love to see Her bring home Jessie after Liz begs her too.
10/30/2017 c8 Guest
I'm glad you changed it from how the original story would have taken you . Looking forward to what's next for everyone.
10/30/2017 c8 Guest
Really enjoying this, so happy to see it updated! Really well written, love how you have flipped the roles so well.
10/30/2017 c8 addiesbaby
I really like where you're going with this story. I was actually hoping you wouldn't bring Maxine back because I honestly thought that was such unnecessary drama on the show. can't wait for the next chapters.
10/30/2017 c8 6lorelaidanesfan
It was me who left the guest review lol. I didn’t realize I was logged out. Thanks for the shoutout. I can’t believe how beautifully this chapter played out! It had all the elements of the original show with your excellent writing. Bravo. I’m so excited for the next chapter too! I actually like that your updates are somewhat slow because it forces me to savor it. (I have no self control). I’m so excited to see how you portray Jessie.
10/5/2017 c7 1nzlouise
Ugh avoid the tropes that show put us through... maybe go with Chris leaving but accidental pregnancy turning into miscarriage where luke finds her in pain, rushes her to hospital etc blah blah... come close but then he has to deal with I dunno legal stuff maybe to do with Roy's mom or something and that takes a while to process and in the mean time they are there for each other
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »