for Emerald Fire

9/6 c5 Guest
Will the avatar show up, and will harry keep working from the inside to take down the fire lord. Also will you explain what happened in Harry's past life.
5/1 c1 Raccoon Tgr
was really enjoying this.a shame you stupid it
10/24/2019 c5 1Servant Ambrosius
Please update this is the best avatar x Harry Potter story
4/4/2019 c5 96747
this is really good to bad it's not been updated in 2 years
2/17/2019 c5 8JaxiusTharn
Strangely I am now getting visions of Zuko traveling the world with his forces righting wrongs wherever he goes
12/31/2018 c5 1EvenLoveLies
this is amazing, i need more. update plz?
11/27/2018 c5 DukeSomerset
so has this story been abandoned? Please consider this, it has a lot of potentials and has been set up for a great ending
11/21/2018 c5 Jasonwebb075
Awsome hope you continue writing this and more
9/30/2018 c5 Cora-the-Indestructable
I really hope you continue this because it is absolutely fantastic!
9/7/2018 c5 Wika0304
please update, it's great
9/6/2018 c5 SHadowKIne77
Good story. Can't wait to see how Azula and Harry factor into the Siege of the North and The Chase episodes.
7/12/2018 c5 16Ironshot
Great story so far. Should be interesting to see how Zuko's interactions with Aang turn out sue to the better attitude.
5/3/2018 c5 pottersparky
I love it! Harry did more for the fire nation than Aang ever did. The changes he made are very amazing! Azula might have better future having Harry as her best friend. Ozai is still a evil jerk who everyone will never miss if he is dead. Zuko is on his way be hero and has more power than his father also if he gets the avatar on his side than maybe gets clean up work really done. I can't wait to see what changes that Harry make being in this world. I like to know if Harry was reborn in this world or was just send here by death fix mess in it. It should be fun to see if romance will come pass for Azula and harry. I do know that be honor read more if you find time to do so. Thank you.
4/12/2018 c5 Brenda
I hope you update soon! This Fanfic is great!
2/28/2018 c5 Guest