for Behind the Mask

12/14/2020 c1 3crossler
Man this is a very good story.
8/19/2020 c1 SirchSidhe
This story was awesome! I just now finished playing Persona 5, and this is exactly what I wished for. Thanks for sharing!
8/13/2020 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh my sweet damned feels for that boy!
8/8/2020 c1 MinteaMintrix
I had some tears falling out when I read this lol, I loved it. And your note about Iwai had me laughing and then
Me: that makes sense...

Lol
6/24/2020 c1 Shaye
This was absolutely amazing and exactly what I was looking for when it comes to Akira's inner turmoil. Ill be reading more content like this soon :O :D
6/22/2020 c1 Guest
This is the best thing I have read in the whole universe!
6/20/2020 c1 1ILiekFishes
A bit late to the party, I know, and I'd be shocked if no one else brought this up, but wouldn't they just tell him point blank that he has a palace? In need of help or not, wouldn't they still go to their leader? Plus, it would give him a chance to ask them for help and cure the palace the normal way. Really, all that would change is instead of a calling card, Joker would get a text message. He'd probably still freak out all the same, and they'd still have to go through the palace.
still a great story. where's that time loop you promised?
5/21/2020 c1 Guest
Oh my goodness where do I began. I love this story so much! I love everything from it and yes I do
5/8/2020 c1 1Viviene001
Of course joker stole your soul. :P
If I ever write something similar i’ll Credit you. Seriously, this is fabulous. Absolutely magnificent. I skimmed it because i’m Tired but I cried anyways. No doubt when I reread it imma sob full on. I always thought his parents was fishy!
4/30/2020 c1 Guest
That was just ... I don't know I mean it showed words from p5 word for word God it was sad but that was very good
4/22/2020 c1 Guest
Well I would romance sumire
4/6/2020 c1 HelenaofHyrule
I’m actually crying over this and probably won’t be able to see these scenes the same ever again. Excellent job!
3/30/2020 c1 1pokemonrox7
I've read this story so many times, and yet, I've never left a review showing my appreciation for you writing it. This is something that I'm choosing to rectify right now.

This story is amazing. definitely one of my most favourite Persona 5 fanfictions, hell, it's one of my most favourite fanfictions overall. Considering its competition, that is more than impressive. This is just a oneshot, albeit it, an extremely long one, and yet, it knocks most 100k stories that I've read out of the water.

Firstly, the idea isn't that widespread, yet is very intriguing to me. You can't find a lot of these stories on FF.

You really did a spectacular job at delving into Akira's misery. The pain that he feels and is forced to bottle up, fearing what would happen should he not do so is so upsetting, in a good way, of course. A good story needs to make you feel emotional attachment to the characters and the world, and you managed it beautifully.

You showed a side of Akira that most people tend to gloss over, or don't think about, giving him more emotional depth than we ever saw in the game. To suffer so much agony that he develops a Palace despite his ability to use a Persona, and even his reliance on his double identity as Joker was amazing.

Everything, from his Palace, to what it contains within, and even his non-Phantom Thief struggles perfectly interprets what it would be like if Akira did actually have a Palace.

Everyone else is perfectly written to fit their game counterparts in the story too. From Ryuji's ironclad loyalty, to Morgana's fierce dedication, and even Futaba's firm support. Not to mention the Phantom Thieves undying desire to save Akira as a whole.

The story unfolds with just the right amount of pacing and keeps you reading from start to finish, no matter if it's my first time reading it, or my seventh.

It's such a wonderful tale, depicting inner torment, emotiona salvation and steadfast camaraderie. It's such a shame there are so few others like it.

This fic is proof that one shot can surpass a larger, more detailed fic, and I'll be singing praises for it until I die. I'll definitely be reading it again and again.

Thank you so much for bring this story to life. You have given lots of people a truly special gift.
1/18/2020 c1 3Monkey E
I loved this. I hope that I can find more stories like this. It made me cry and that means you did a great job. Find this when YouTube recommend me the protagonist place song.
1/7/2020 c1 Guest
you don't know what a soul truly means
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »