for The More Things Change

3/29/2018 c1 6Dark Kuno
This work was selected for the following categories in the Written Works segment of the 2017 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties").
- Favorite Overall (Nominated)
- Favorite Drama (Nominated)

You may also wish to visit The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria art, discussion and fanfiction), and DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
7/27/2017 c8 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the Epilogue.
It's really ironic to see Daria working alongside Fred Michaels.
7/27/2017 c2 Kairan1979
I assume that Fred Michaels was inspired by Alan Moore?
7/20/2017 c8 315bhut
Thanks for the wonderful conclusion to the impressive novella. Cheers!
7/20/2017 c7 28Kairan1979
Interesting story so far.
7/19/2017 c7 315bhut
So far, this was amazing. Thanks for sharing!
7/19/2017 c7 CrazyPhenom
Epilogues suck. So do you. Talentless hack.
7/2/2017 c6 bhut
Well, so far this was a very impressive piece of work. Thanks for the update!
7/2/2017 c6 2 angryunicorns
Oh, boy! This chapter might've been the equivalent of fluff for a Daria fic. You handled all the sentimental stuff very well. It might be a little bit late to say this, but you have a very good understanding of the dynamics between Daria and Jane and the way their minds work. You used the word defenestrate! It's one of my favorite words! Can you fenestrate somebody though? Now I'm looking forward to the confrontation with Quinn and the one with her boss (that will be hilarious). Thanks for another great chapter!
6/13/2017 c5 bhut
Thank you for the new chapter. The dialogue between Daria and Brittany was quite fun, and the chapter itself ended on an unexpected note. Thanks for updating.
6/12/2017 c5 2 angryunicorns
What a chapter! So in the end the answer it's quite simplekeep going, try to be kind, do what feels right to you as long as you have your loved ones with you it's going to be ok. That or simply don't think about it after all ignorance is bliss. The answer seems so simple but again as Daria said we like to be dramatic, to imagine ourselves in these pitch black situations with no answer. I found this chapter very uplifting, Daria's ephiphany was very well written, she got a glimpse of the light but she didn't get rid of all her problems in a day. Perceptive as ever, Daria noticed that Jane is struggling as well. They really are good friends. Now I'm curious as how you're going to develop the story from now on, I don't know I have the feeling the story is going to end soon. Also Daria is asking the real question hereWhy is Kansas City in Missouri not in Kansas? Americans are weird. But you sir have a great sense of humour! Goodnight! (it's 2 am and I have an exam tomorrow but your update made my day or is it night?)
6/5/2017 c4 bhut
Daria does have good and loyal friends. Go her!
6/5/2017 c3 bhut
Well, Brittany does have this sort of an effect on Daria. Interesting.
6/5/2017 c2 bhut
On one hand, it's nice to see Daria and Jane's friendship continue between them as adults, on the other, Daria has clearly reached the end of her line - and Kevin & Brittany won't be helping her either, (probably).
6/5/2017 c1 bhut
Well, all the main characters - especially the original ones - are introduced very promptly. Also, we get the feel of the universe and the other, the 'recurring' characters. This was a very good chapter!
18 Page 1 2 Next »