for Two Moons: Snow In Summer

3/18/2018 c50 Guest
It's been an adventure...it's sad to see now that it ends...
3/15/2018 c50 Airtime21
Cant wait for the next one
3/14/2018 c50 10Kristoph Reads
Well. That was an adventure I have enjoyed from start to finish. Although I knew it was coming to an end at some point, I still didn't want it to. (Though the prospect of getting an Eldris/Cayssarin story fills me with excitement)

I am not much of a fan for Overwatch, but I will be staying around for when the 'Two Moons' adventures return, even if they won't be as long it will be something to look forward to nonetheless.

Again, I've enjoyed the story thus far and I will be waiting for as long as it takes to get more coming from you. Best of luck with life and your other stories!
2/15/2018 c41 Airtime21
Makes me sad to see it go but all good things come to an end i suppose. Either way i enjoyed this series immensely and look forward to it returning in the future if at all possible
2/6/2018 c37 Guest
Been one hell of a ride so far, looking forward to the rest!
11/28/2017 c29 Airtime21
great chapter. I like that we get a little backstory on colin.
11/26/2017 c28 Ernest.Shippinglane89
Does shadowmoon have a given name or is my memory just bad? Your side characters are just as interesting as your main ones, good work.
11/4/2017 c24 Airtime21
Glad to see you back and working on this cant wait to see you finish it.
9/6/2017 c16 Airtime21
Damn man hittin me with the feels this chapter. Either way it was a great chapter keep up the good work.
9/4/2017 c14 Nakrato
Powered through all stories up to this point, great job all around mate, keep it up.
9/2/2017 c1 10Masterpiece Stories
Right off the bat, as soon as I heard the word D.H.E.T.A. I immediately had a flashback to the good old days of playing Wrath of the Lich King. Man those stupid druids must have killed me a thousand times! I made sure to go back to their comp on my level 110 hunter and turn them into swiss cheese! (No offense intended for the purpose of this story xD)

My recollections aside, after reading the first chapter I'm already interested in the characters. For me, Magnus and Phaestus are hands down my favorite characters. Those silly dwarves gave me a couple of good laughs, especially when their goofiness is balanced out by Lathorious' seriousness. After Shadowmoon's mysterious introduction (and later disappearance), I'm looking forward to see more of her.

I also really love the way you describe the setting and all the locations that the characters visit. When you described the descending canyon, I couldn't help but think that I had been there before. I'm pretty sure it's based off a real location in Borean Tundra. I think there was an elite Magnataur at the bottom that you had to shrink with a poison in order to kill? Anyway, the story was mostly perfect for me. After reading so many boring stories with uneven plots and unfocused narratives, I'm happy to find such a finely written piece of literature. I'll be sure to check out some of your other stories.

The only critique I would give is that sometimes you have characters say something in quotations but it isn't followed by a "He said" or "She said" so I'm often having to rewind to see who is talking. I was also just a little bit overwhelmed by having so many characters introduced in the first chapter but I'm sure i'll get to know them all better in the future. Other than that I thought it was a fantastic read. I'll be sure to recommend it to some friends of mine.

Wonderful job, Danowsaw, keep up the good work! I'll take a look at the next chapter tomorrow.
8/2/2017 c11 Airtime21
Great chapter.
7/7/2017 c3 Rarzakan
they are so cute ! 3
7/7/2017 c2 Ernest.Shippinglane89
Good to see you back with this story aswell.
7/7/2017 c2 MinkTurfy
I enjoyed the readkeep it up
16 Page 1 2 Next »