for Come Crashing

11/9/2020 c12 1moonlightprincess23
Yess yuu and mika are finally together again! And they're going to meet guren too pls update soon!
11/2/2020 c11 Guest
Pretty good OnS fanfiction. Even if it takes a long time for new chapters to come in, it is worth it. Whoever wants a nice alternate plot with interesting changes that make sense along with some good MikaYuu moments, this is the right place for you. 10/10 Would read again. Thank you author and keep them coming. I shall await for them.
10/25/2020 c11 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
12/23/2018 c8 4SayaTsukihime
Good chapter! I'm really excited for the next chapter and how Yū and the squad are going to meet. I'm looking forward to your next update!
9/4/2018 c1 lPAIT
Veri n1c3stist0risi
9/2/2018 c1 d0CEk
Veri n1c3iAZst0riON
9/1/2018 c1 jdsC9
Veri n1c3Pcest0rilr
7/2/2018 c5 1amerdism
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon. I really like the whole mother children krul, mika and yuu give when they’re around each other.
4/15/2018 c5 Guest
Please update soon
This story is rly cute
3/11/2018 c5 Hanvaler
This story is amazing! I've never read an AU like this so I'm really looking foward for more!
2/23/2018 c5 Guest
Please update soon!
This story is really good
2/14/2018 c5 Hanii Seirios Slytherin
I like this
more please!
2/13/2018 c5 Guest
2/12/2018 c1 Guest
2/11/2018 c5 1Love Remedy
I love how how Mika and Yuu are still pretty much themselves, they haven't really lost any of their emotions yet to their vampirism.

And Mika talking Lacus and Rene into sparing the boy, as well as retrieving the kid's locket was so nice. Mika is such a sweetheart. I hope by the time they get to the canon timeline that the Underground children all favor Mika over other vampires, even if they will always be at least a little wary of him on principle.

I love that Yuu and Mika were able to venture to the they after starting to take missions that probably means canon is not too far off. I wonder how Mika and Yuu will react to Guren and the Shinoa Squad.

And the establishment of MikaYuu. That was always a lot time coming. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses now that they are officially a couple, especially since they are growing up.

Looking forward to reading what happens next. :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »