for Come Crashing

12/14/2017 c4 1Love Remedy
I think this is a cool idea so I'm really interested in how this story is going to develop!

I wonder how Guren's plans have changed now that he doesn't get to raise up a Seraph so that he has time to earn Yuu's loyalty.

I also am curious about how Mika and Yuu are going to act to the Shinoa Squad vice versa. Since Yuu still has Mika I can't see him opening up his to include anyone else in his family, so it will be interesting to see how things change.

I wonder how much of Yuu's aspiration to kill vampires still linger. It seems like it was hinted at that both Mika and Yuu want to kill Ferid, where Yuu (as always) would just recklessly charge in, Mika is waiting since he knows they are no match him strength-wise at the moment.

Also we know from canon that they can't live off Krul's blood forever. I wonder how they'll when desperation forces them drink from a human, since they are both vampires and Yuu obviously can't give Mika blood to turn him like in canon.

Though it does seem to be implied in this chapter that blood drinking from each other is going to be a new aspect of their relationship. I read somewhere that in this verse it is canon that blood drinking it pleasurable for the taker and the recipient (as long as they don't resist) and that blood sharing between vampires is considered a taboo pleasure. I'm can't wait to see how things will develop romantically between the Mika and Yuu, they are my OTP of OnS, along with GureShin.

I also really like that you included that little bit about Mika reading to the orphans that came to Ferid's mansion to give extra blood. I think the fact that he didn't lose Yuu makes him not so closed off from the outside world and thus we still get more of human!Mika traits lingering in how he acts than in canon. I just love MikaYuu's relationship. I hope Yuu being by Mika's side will help Mika with guilt complex, give him someone he can treat like an equal and express his worries to of his own free will eventually, in of just sheltering Yuu from the bad things he notices.

Anyway love this story and can't wait to see where goes. :)
5/4/2017 c1 49Shiranai Atsune
This is interesting~

So rather than a roleswap, BOTH of them are...

Looking forward to more! Hope you update soon!
5/3/2017 c1 Weflyatnight
This was really nice to read, I love your take on it even tho it is still sad :(. Hopefully there will be another chapter!
18 « Prev Page 1 2