for Parents of the Prince

6/28/2020 c7 Guest
I have to say that I loved this story, you can't always find one where these three get along. Please update, this deserves an end.

Att: BloodSilver
2/25/2020 c7 7Very Small Prophet
The Snapes need to leave the country, and also leave both names behind. The Prince name is worse than useless if it doesn't include money, and far too risky if it does. Muggleborn Ellie and her muggle husband and their half-blood son with a totally muggle name-say, John-can have a whole new life in Australia. No, make that British Columbia. We don't want Hermione showing up.
2/25/2020 c3 Very Small Prophet
As long as Juvenated Severus is not required to fall in love with Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Luna, or ANY of his former students, this looks like it might be a good story.

I'm especially glad that you did not make Tobias an abusive monster. It's clear he and Eileen did not have a happy marriage, but that doesn't mean he was a drunken brute who beat his wife and son half to death.
9/2/2018 c6 BlackStar120
c
2/22/2018 c7 18ahuvati
He Did pick BEST!
2/1/2018 c7 PiffyEQ
I can't wait to see where they go.
12/20/2017 c7 Guest
Whoooo hoooooo i also wanted him for third option. good for you severus.
BTW love your story so please continue this and update ASAP
12/19/2017 c7 29duj
Good choice.
12/19/2017 c7 gginsc
Yay! I thought the third option was best. I hope they go to North America.
12/19/2017 c7 3Style1234
I would like to see his parents and him go to North America where Ilvermorny school is.
7/14/2017 c6 arivero DNL
wow just an interesting idea i can't wait for the next chapter i honestly think you should go with "A" it might be interesting in seeing a relationship with Henry as a mentor or even a friend and having interesting conversations with everyone and seeing how the react to him and him reaction to everyone else. honestly think you have a great start of an interesting idea and any options you choose should be great story.
6/12/2017 c1 81LucyLuna
Tobias calling Eileen Elle as a nickname is a bit odd. Especially since Eileen is pronounced Eye-Lean, not El-Lean. Haven't you ever listened to "Come On Eileen" by the English pop band Dexys Midnight Runners?

Otherwise, not too bad for a first chapter.
5/31/2017 c6 Guest 16
Im Going for option B & C they sound the most intressing out of them all.
6/1/2017 c6 torybird
Option C! I would think that they would try to leave the world that caused their son so much harm with the way you have portrayed them.
Love what you've written so far, it'll be nice to see how your sev grows in a post HBP world
5/9/2017 c6 Guest