for The Heart So Hollow

4/14 c17 BMMRLCW
I don't think that I have ever left a comment on any fic, no matter how much I've enjoyed it, but I have to make an exception here. This is by far the best L/L fic I have ever read, and like many others I've read a heck of a lot of them. This story was so lovely to read that I even rationed it out to savour it! Thank you so much for putting this together. I'm excited to look at your other works.
3/7 c17 10feel-likeflying
I- I'm at a loss for words. This is by far the best Luke/Lorelai fanfic I've ever read. And I've read A LOT of them. I was hooked on every word and it was really wholesome and believable. Thank you for writing this.
12/28/2020 c17 4Emmeline's Embers
I don’t know if my heart can take all this but I thoroughly enjoyed this. Probably going to deep dive into a bunch of your other work. You’re so good!
12/22/2020 c17 LukeandLorelaifan2021
please add more chapters, I have a few questions- do Luke and Lorelai have a baby or even get married? Thanks.
10/15/2020 c17 SpitfireLove
Really liked the story, it was wonderfully unique! :)
10/6/2020 c17 Coruscanti
Wow, this is hands down the best LL story I’ve read so far - and I’ve read it 3 times already. Great writing and characterization, I also really love a well thought-out AU. Thank you!
6/15/2020 c17 7SleptWithTheZucchini
What a lovely story that was! Thank you!
5/4/2020 c16 14Dimac99
Just had to re-review to say this is by far and away STILL my favourite GG fic. This must have been about my 6th read through, maybe even more. I'm worried I'll read it too often and make myself sick of it but I still cannot resist. In other news, Bull Durham was a bit of a let down. Reading about table sex is way sexier than seeing it!
3/29/2020 c17 B
OH WOW this was amazing and by far my favorite au story of Luke and Lorelai! This was wonderful and everything I needed to read. GOODNESS, you are a wonderful writer and thanks so much for sharing adored this to pieces
1/2/2020 c17 Dimac99
That. Was. BRILLIANT! Seriously, I love a good AU but that's my first proper GG one. To be fair I only started watching the show about 6 weeks ago, but a baseball AU had never even occurred to me. *facepalm*

Anyway, the whole thing was perfect. Characterisations, dialogue, plot, other writery things... I'm a big April fan, but I really liked the way you used her here, very effective, and I hate Anna even more. Poor Luke, I could really feel his fear and confusion. I love that you got Lorelai's mix of fear, bravery, and bravado just right. Also, the pair of them nearly set my phone alight! Phwoar! I think I *really* need to see Bull Durham now!

I also really loved Emily and Richard, they were absolutely perfect. I could absolutely see and hear the wonderful Ed Herrmann in particular. Rory and Lane were wonderfully teenage girl, again perfectly in character, that peculiar mix of obliviousness, seeing everything, and snappy dialogue. All of the supporting characters were great. What it comes down to is you really nailed Stars Hollow.

And the ending... *chef's kiss*
6/18/2019 c17 Baru11
It is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love it.
6/6/2019 c17 fnfnztri
I've always wanted to a read a "what if Luke got to leave Stars Hollow and play baseball story" and I'm glad I found it. Even with the major changes from what we saw from the characters in the show, it still fit perfectly.
4/29/2019 c17 197Daisyangel
Wow what a powerful story!
12/4/2018 c17 taj14
Thank you for a wonderful story.
10/9/2018 c17 5PreviouslyAnonymous
It is definitely bittersweet to see this story come to an end as it holds a special place in my heart. The epilogue wraps it up so beautifully though. I’m so happy that Luke and Lorelai got their middle and that, when the time came, they accepted April into their family. Seriously, tears in my eyes at the very end. And I love the name Liam - the etymology of it is very fitting.
278 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »