for Harrison Hyrule

12h c7 TheBanishedGod
Amazing chapter can't wait for the next one hopefully won't be as long as this chapter was to be written
4/27/2020 c6 Bailey
Will there be more chapters?
10/23/2019 c6 TheBanishedGod
Will this ever get another chapter?
3/5/2019 c6 Blu
YOUR WORLD BUILDING IS AMAZING AND I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE CHARACTERS BUT I ALSO REALLY REALLY WANT MY SON TO APPEAR SOON. WELL, MORE LIKE MY NEW SON TO MEET MY OTHER SON.
12/6/2018 c6 8Sly the gratsulover117
More please
9/23/2018 c5 7Multiple-Characters1-Acct
Wind waker, ocorina of time, and one of the other three is probably the four sword but other than that idk. Good story too.
7/14/2018 c1 SethisawesomeGT
Says the guest who not only read this, but also is too much of a pussy to use a actual account.
5/12/2018 c5 Myrek
Hey, I just realized. My old account, Witch King Mdr was your 3rd comment. Well, I love your story. It is fascinating. You are doing a great job. I have almost never seen a HP/LoZ crossover. And, this is, by far, the BEST (Of what I've seen)
5/12/2018 c6 Myrek
WOOO!
5/11/2018 c6 1buterflypuss
interesting
1/12/2018 c5 TheBanishedGod
Love this story and I hate to bother an amazing author like you but please update soon I need another chapter of this amazing story
1/5/2018 c5 KafeiDetour
Great story! I am looking forward for this.
11/21/2017 c5 Alirrae
I love the vault here. How it stores items from all the era's, placing the games in one timeline. Everything from the Windwaker and the Ocarina of Time to the Harp of Ages and Rod of Seasons. The only sword I can think of that might match the description given is the Four Sword. Could be wrong there though. Great idea anyway.
11/7/2017 c5 2Cho-No-Iro
Omigosh yesssss! :D I really want the FABULOUS Ghirahim to speak up more! XD This fic is amazing, please upload soon~ 3
11/5/2017 c5 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
18 Page 1 2 Next »