for Big Bad Wolf

3/10/2020 c6 19avatarinuyasha
I'm not usually one to like dark stories, but yours was an absolute exception! Little Red and this prequel was so well written I couldn't stop reading. It's sad to make it to the end, and honestly I was a little hopeful of Dumbledore trying to understand his mistakes, but I shouldn't expect so much on an author's choices and how the other characters were in the former chapters.

You are an amazing writer, and I hope there will be a chance-or maybe there is and I didn't know-for you to be one of those popular authors with the edge-of-your-seat fiction stories published to the world! Such incredible skills you have! Thank you so much for your dark Drarry Little Red Riding Hood AU stories!
2/11/2019 c6 2BelleFairy13
Amazing. Beautiful. I was captivated to end. I didnt want it to end. There are stories so wonderful and dark yet beautiful that I just want to stay in that world and this is definitely one. Saved as a favorite. Thank you lovely work of art.
10/11/2018 c6 25The Jingo
Nice
6/18/2018 c6 Divergent Raven
I am slightly sad this amazing story is ending but at the same time I admire it for ending so well and having such a great storyline! I’d say this one will definitely be getting a reread soon!
6/11/2018 c6 Lockolocka
Dear gods! I love this story! It is dark and intriguing and interesting and I love it! I have followed this since it came out, and every time you update it, I rush to read it. It has truly been a wonderful journey to read it, your writing style is wonderful, and I love the great dynamic between the characters! Truly one of my favourite stories on this whole site! _
6/9/2018 c6 10Satanisafangirl20
I love this! I wish you'd keep it going, but all great things must come to an end! I live what became of Aria and Draco.
6/9/2018 c6 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
6/9/2018 c6 La obscurite
Thank you for sharing to us your story till the end. I've been following this story upon discovering your oneshot. Hope you continue to write more much thanks!
6/9/2018 c6 230SasuNarufan13
This was utterly amazing! I love how she got her final piece of revenge and how even through that Dumbledore still kept insisting he had done nothing wrong.

I hadn't really thought about Petunia and her role into all of this, but her punishment seems a fitting one if you ask me. Riddle definitely deserved what he got.

And Lyanna looks so cute! And has a very beautiful name!

Thank you so much for this lovely - although I guess that's probably not a good adjective to use considering the content of the story LOL - fic, honey! I definitely enjoyed reading it!
6/9/2018 c6 14It'sHardIKnow
I was waaaaay too emotionally invested in this aha
6/9/2018 c6 AnnaMerteuil
so sad it's the end
6/8/2018 c6 49mykkila09
This was such a good ending! Dumbledore’d comeuppance was perfectly delivered and served him right. I’m sorry to see this go, but I enjoyed the journey
6/7/2018 c5 Divergent Raven
I adore how complex their relationship is! It’s so fascinating to see how soft they are with each other and also see them getting revenge one person at a time! Such a spell-binding, amazing story!
6/4/2018 c5 14It'sHardIKnow
BRoooo
6/3/2018 c5 1Jaded-Saphire
I gutted a fish today. That’s all I could think about while reading the killings
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »