for In a Split Second

5/26 c11 shellz71
Please update soon great story
9/4/2021 c11 Lbot1979
I quite like this story. I do hope to see it updated soon. That Leila is one devious bitch.
7/23/2021 c11 Carmelitajones
I can't help but think Suzie has been providing Leila with intel. I'm glad Mrs. Jones provided the get away vehicle ;) otherwise she might have been the victim. I absolutely have no idea what will happen next. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
7/22/2021 c7 Carmelitajones
I like this chapter the best, I feel like I get Christian and where he's coming from. I get it :) Thanks for the A/N.
7/16/2021 c11 alibain
Great chapter, I love the insight into Leilas brain.
7/13/2021 c11 Guest
Looking forward to reading more chapters when real life gives you the opportunity to write more. This is such a great story, highlighting many commonly overlooked themes. Thanks for the update.
7/12/2021 c11 Reds77
Great chapter. That is exactly as i saw Leila. She was always smarter and cunning than she led on. Christian thought he was The smartest and the one in control but Leila was always in control of her destiny and Christian. Who would have sex all weekend, left alone and not search the place. Taylor as head of Security was dumb not to change all codes. I always thought Taylor just got a high from securing Seattle's own Billionaire Bachelor.
Lookin forward to the next chapter. Until Later's:)
7/10/2021 c11 JT
Grey should give leila a job , New head of security shes run rings round the lot of them , Leila not so dumb after all , delusional, definitely, she's got the plastic bitches number now , I'm praying after the belt incident Ana kicks him in the balls and belts him , oh please lol
7/9/2021 c11 paleseptember10
If four previous subs had agreed to have slept with Elliot before that means CG’s had double the sloppy seconds.

Damn!
7/11/2021 c11 smillss
Good chapter
7/10/2021 c11 motherbeatrice
whoa, she is really off her rocker...great insight to all the answered questions
7/10/2021 c7 motherbeatrice
wow...so is Leila scary or what..? love it...cannot wait for Ana to appear. I'm going to pm you though because I have to ask a spoiler question.
7/9/2021 c11 4T Traveller
Big love, dear author. Your writing is always a pleasure to read. This is a masterful study of Leila’s inner workings. The slack security should be shocking, but somehow isn’t. Leila slithers in and out of Grey’s world with ridiculous ease. Where will she land next? I can’t wait to find out.
7/9/2021 c11 daytonalay
Welcome back! Can't believe security is lax, security code not changed! Leila is highly dangerous and delusional, so bitter. I hope Christian is smarter than this to handle her.
7/9/2021 c11 9paleseptember10
Oh damn, that’s a time jump. And now the fun begins!

Okay hands down, this iteration of Leila and her POV is insanely hilarious. I have loved all the chapters but this is by far my favorite. This heaux (thank you for the word, lol) knows what she’s doing FO SHO.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »