for In a Split Second

5/6/2017 c2 10Harleenquinzel085
Oh my god this was the best thing I read all morning! So hot so to the point! Wow!
5/6/2017 c2 carla.rbaptista
Gostei muito do capĂ­tulo.
5/6/2017 c2 Millarca666
Colour me intrigued. I think this is going to be an intense and at times uncomfortable ride, but I also think it will be worthwhile.
5/6/2017 c2 2Rose Cash
Love the titlencant wait to see what it means. Very well written. I'm not a big fan of reasng this intense scenes, but your wiritng makes it not so harsh.

Nice twist, can't wait to see where we go
5/6/2017 c2 anetonia2527
great job
5/5/2017 c2 russell324
Very intrigued...can't wait to read the rest!
5/5/2017 c2 Carol222
Wow! Great writing and storyline. Mr. Kavanaugh as in Kate's father?! Nice picture.
5/5/2017 c2 motherbeatrice
this looks amazing...you've hooked me already. So Kate's daddy is a dirty boy...and I'm pretty sure mistress is our old friend Elena...cannot wait to read more...
5/5/2017 c2 otaku3stan
Will be this be a C&A cheat fic?
5/5/2017 c2 stearncs321
That was one fucking great "fucking". Now on w the story.
Crystal
USA
5/5/2017 c2 2FSOGFanFictionAddiction
Wow, so Kate's dad is a sometime Dom? That's new. Leila was with him before Christian? Please continue.
5/5/2017 c2 daytonalay
Very interesting. Glad isnt Christian. Look forward to next.
5/5/2017 c2 jeanneheart
Wow...super interesting...was wondering who the older man was...makes perfect sense! Looking forward to more...
5/5/2017 c2 Annette 101660
Interesting. Can't wait to read more.
5/5/2017 c2 4T Traveller
Leila is one character I love to hate, but I'm digging her POV. Looking forward to meeting CTG (in the next chapter?) and Ana, and learning how the Kavanaghs fit into this story.
271 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »