for Choices

4/26 c2 Guest
I really enjoyed the fic. Thanks so much for the Daphne and Theo scene at the end! When I saw that many years passed I didn't expect to find out what happened.
8/19/2020 c2 c.karen09
Another great story! I'm glad Harry finally pulled that stick out of his ass, but don't think Ron is capable. Thanks for writing!

And I would love to read more from this universe.
3/14/2020 c2 GerKayM
I love this! It was recommended to me on a Dramione group and I'm so glad to have found it! I especially love the ending with Theo and Daphne!
2/12/2020 c2 The Golden Valkyrie
Gods, this was so fucking good!
I do love these stories where Hermione comes out as the strong, sexy and confident one.
Personally I think that Draco is a much better match for Hermione than Ronald Weasley could ever be. Everyone would be a better choice actually.. :p
1/16/2020 c1 Dobby
Seriously I think you could do it. I used to be a bad elf but now I’m a good elf.️I ️️️️️️️️️This.
1/16/2020 c2 Dobby
I luv this
1/16/2020 c1 Dobby
Wow I didn’t read that but I’m writing a story and now I know how big one chapter is. People may look at this and look at the size and they won’t read it like me even though I read Harry Potter but I think your work is great you should write more chapters and try to get it published, because you have got some j.k Rowling in you. I hope you get my support because I got yours. THANKS
8/4/2019 c2 6skyeryder01
Loved this!
6/9/2019 c2 19Sorceress of Magic
So cute! Glad harry was able to make peace :)

...off to read all related stories now lol
4/22/2019 c1 LadyQuinzel
I really needed to read this. There are so many stories out there where Hermione is so dependent and desperate on her friendship with Harry and Ron, that she always cares about what they think instead of listening to her heart and doing what is good for her from the get go.

This story is so refreshing because she chose her boyfriend. She didn't beg Harry and Ron to reconsider their friendship and not to make her choose. She showed them that she can live without them and I cannot describe how SATISFYING that was!

You did an amazing job.
2/21/2019 c2 AussieSweet
Nice story! You pointed out some things that bothered me in the canon as well but were never addressed there. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by that because that epilogue she wrote was horrible.
2/7/2019 c2 Guest
very good story need more chapter and more story like this
11/7/2018 c2 Guest
This universe is fantastic, I wish we could see bits of the wedding, or the Grangers and all their grandkids.
If you could do a short multi chapter on how they got together would be fantastic.
This universe has so much to offer, I hope one day you come back to it.
Lovely story
4/20/2018 c1 Fanfic1124
At that moment...

Harry realized...

That he really screwed up.
2/11/2018 c2 reallyseaweed
hahahhah it was so funny last paragraph of this story! I would never have thought Theo was this kind of reserved. Harry, 18 years later decided to apologize to Hermione for turning his back on her for dating Malfoy. Gosh! That was a life time ago, Harry. but I'm satisfied that both party has their happy ending.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »