for Mine

7/31/2018 c12 sophiecampbellbower
AWw this was so cute! So flufffy! I loved it! I have a suggestion for a missing scene btw! I was thinking maybe a game night at Bo’s like Nora vs Patch with some bets and other stuff mixed in... idk just a thought! Anyways please update soon!
6/28/2017 c10 KrissyAD
This one is really interesting.
5/28/2017 c9 KrissyAD
Hey can you do the Halloween Party scene in Finale from Patch's pov?
5/24/2017 c9 KrissyAD
that scene was really beaitifully written. thank you for taking your free time to writing these!
5/22/2017 c8 stardawns
I really love your work! It's amazing how you update so frequently since you started the story despite your busy schedule! Hope all is going well for you and you're feeling a little less blue! Can't wait for the next update :)
5/16/2017 c7 Dallas
Oh thank you! Your writing is beautiful! I know it might be hard but can you do the scene when Patch goes to hell? I've always wondered what happened.
5/18/2017 c7 8GalaxyWolf2.0
Hi! I really love this story and sorry if it is any trouble but you mentioned about suggesting a chapter. Well I would like to see Patch's POV of when he is looking for Nora in the Finale book, just after Nora defeats Dante. Thank you and please update soon!
5/15/2017 c6 Guest
OMG OMG OMG thank you for this! I literally requested this a couple hrs back but you beat me to it :D Reading your work brings me such joy (b/c PATCH 3) keep up the good work and know that you have a definite fan eagerly waiting :)
5/15/2017 c5 Guest
omg I love this so much! You do such a good job writing Patch's point of view and I visit this page like 5 times a day to see if you have updated Could you do the scene from Silence where Nora first encounters Jev? When she walks into a Nephil being ambushed by Gabe and his men and Jev shows up? Just a suggestion :D Thanks for this and keep it up
5/15/2017 c6 KrissyAD
Love that scene
5/11/2017 c2 Dallas
Awww I loved this chapter. It's so cute! Umm let's see... how about when Nora tells Patch about her using DevilCraft? And when he gets back from Hell and finds her again and can feel 3 those are my two request
5/12/2017 c3 KrissyAD
love his perspective when Nora admitted that. can you do his POV when him and nora were dancing in Silence
5/6/2017 c1 Guest
More please
5/6/2017 c1 KrissyAD
I really love this, please update!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service