for Family Spirit

8/20/2019 c1 Perona
Oh gosh, every time I read that piece my heart just hurts so much.
7/9/2018 c1 Camie
I'm crying.
2/27/2018 c1 8SkySorrow
A beautifully heart-breaking, melancholy piece! SS
6/22/2017 c1 7GeekyGurl of the 21stcentury
I would have never thought of this! It's so melancholy and beautiful at the same time!
6/1/2017 c1 JstarRobin
this is so good, but just saying im pretty sure at least one of his sublings was a girl
5/10/2017 c1 Renegade Hero
This was very lovely.
5/9/2017 c1 78LabRatsWhore
Ok but this is so sad but so beautiful and wonderful and it broke me and now I need to find the fic with Yondu's ghost. Urghghghgh.
5/8/2017 c1 39et3kd9ed
Aw, I loved the inclusion of the children! Very nice idea and a good homage to the countless children who died.
5/8/2017 c1 20Megan Lynch-Peabody
Aww this is really sweet. The idea of Peter's siblings watching over them is sorrowful but comforting. Good job writing this one :)
5/8/2017 c1 14elvesknightren
man the family feels here is getting to me
first I find a fic with Yondu's ghost and now Peter's siblings, seriously feeling the need for a cry while smiling here at the feels
5/7/2017 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Aw... so darn cute! I love it! A fitting memorial to all of Peter's dead siblings.
5/7/2017 c1 43BenRG
Spooky but if there were ever ghosts that would walk and want to stay with their last living brother, it was the Children of Ego.
5/7/2017 c1 15ariolfo101
I love it, such an interesting and creative idea, paying homage to the innocents killed by ego. They were just children, poor things. You story touches my heart.
5/7/2017 c1 33Myth Queen
This was very beautiful. I love the idea of these children's spirits just staying with them and looking up to their brother. It made me cry a little.