for The Harvey's Beach Hook-Up

11/28/2019 c1 14Dimac99
YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!

*deep breaths, Dimac, deep breaths*

SERIOUSLY! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!

What does Lorelei do next? What will her parents do? Can she find Luke again? Will they meet by pure chance in the future once the baby is already here? Whaaat? I was really enjoying this and I need to know! I can understand though that you might feel any continuation might feel too similar to the fantastic "We'll Learn To Love Each Other".
9/30/2018 c1 11HussleGirl87
You should consider on writing more it's good story. So much more could happen
9/16/2018 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story! I enjoyed it! If only.
12/15/2017 c1 Guest
I loved it I wish there'll be nore, how she found luke agaib, what happend with them afterwards it eill be lovely
5/9/2017 c1 5Snowbeardolphin
I like how you wrote it.

You know I think you should do one where Loreali has to tell Luke she is pregnant and coming to a decision about what to do next.
5/9/2017 c1 91scifiromance
Love it so far!
5/8/2017 c1 IAmVertical
Okay, I'm not usually big on reading LL fiction, but I love this! Please turn this into a series or something- it would be so good!
5/8/2017 c1 18PurryCat
What? It's marked complete? NOOOOOO!
5/8/2017 c1 26junienmomo
Great alternate view of the pregnancy.
Love love love the assertive Lorelai.
You ended it very nicely and it feels both finished and in need of a multi-chapter at the same time.

The one request I would make of you is to not let this delightful Lorelai go. Assertive Lorelai could enhance pretty much any phase of GG canon.
5/8/2017 c1 8Liz-Beth520
Please continue this! Such a good idea, can't wait to read more if possible.
5/7/2017 c1 3KnightInShiningFlannel
I can't wait to read more. I've seen a few that picked up this idea, but I'm excited to see where you take the L's off this idea.
5/7/2017 c1 Kayla
Whoa, wait a minute! This was a one-shot! Noooo! I want this to continue! That was an evil ending! LOL
All kidding aside, great story! Always love me some good Luke and Lorelai smut!
But now I want this one-shot to continue, so please consider writing more for this story! If not, I'll just have to imagine where this story goes! ;)
5/7/2017 c1 12nojamhands
"This will have to tide you over," you said.
You can't write something like this and expect me to be satisfied! This is too good to be a one shot. You can't do this do me Meags! ;)

Anyway all that aside, this idea is cute and the story is great :)
5/7/2017 c1 kpop38
Oh Lorelai! I always wished Rory was Luke's daughter!
5/7/2017 c1 Michele
Please not a one shot! Continue!
18 Page 1 2 Next »