for Operation: ROBOT

8/29/2006 c1 Kyle
Finish it soon!
4/5/2005 c1 2Gaara's Girl wahahaha
nothing personal but you need to put in the next chapter of this story son no one is going to read it any more if you dont
3/1/2005 c1 68xglittergigglesx
cool begging n that cant wait till the next chapter but i would like 2 c new paragraphs for diffrent people speakin!
8/31/2004 c1 ilove4
please update!god beginning but wat happened to #3/4?
7/29/2004 c1 1Numbuh 7
Yay, missing! ^_^ Oh, wait, that's bad... Yay, Bad!
7/24/2004 c1 4
Cool I love episodes where numbuh four is missing, for...some...odd reason. I just like it when that happens.

NOTE; I'm not registered.
3/4/2004 c1 6Warrior of Virtue
Update! It's an okay start.
2/10/2004 c1 Numbuh 9gtG
Not too shabby. PLEASE
MAKE THIS A 4/5 FICCY!
Bye!
10/18/2003 c1 12weartheseshorts
hehehehe build the suspense all you want...but you're not getting out of me. *starts to get nervous* Nah ah! You are not going to make me feel nervous from not making me read the next chapter *starts to sweat* *gulps* WHY WHY WHY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME WAIT FOR A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline

heh
9/13/2003 c1 Blue-Pig
Please continue soon!
3/15/2003 c1 1Redhead Samurai
Will it be a 3/4? I hope so!
2/27/2003 c1 1RoadyWay
cliffy! Great job! Please continue!^_^
2/24/2003 c1 Tones
That was the same last line to Pansy Potters first chapter of her story, "Lost" but still, it's good so far. Continue please!
2/24/2003 c1 10Rosie Malfoy
Okay, not to make you feel bad or anything, but. YOU STOLE MY END LINE! That's almost the same line I ended chapter 1 of Operation: L.O.S.T. (My longer KND story) with. But in my story, as you could tell, they are lost. Yep. I just checked and they are the same. Good beginning anyway. If you were stealing that for flattery, I greatly appreciate it. *Slaps her forehead* Oh great! I just sounded like a Delightful Doofus! *Begins to bang her head on a wall, while a girl who has long, terra cotta brown hair and yellow eyes*

Girl: I'm sorry for the trouble my author has caused. I'm Sunbird Teriff, From The Magic Bind Series. *Looks at her author pitifully* Come along, Pansy. We need to take you back to the nice place with the padded walls.

Pansy: *Whining* Do I have to?

Sunbird: *Sigh* Yes. Now, sign off to the nice author.

Pansy: Okay!

And Remember:

"Never be Normal!"~ Ron Stoppable

~ Pansy Potter and characters.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service