for Lost Memories Of A Lady

5/22/2017 c6 Gypsy
Hahah, poor Adrien! And Mari is so harsh! NO SAVE MARI! When she remembers again she's gonna be soooo embarrassed by the way she talked to Adrien!
5/14/2017 c5 11Wildatheart843
Love this story so far! Marinette must be really confused! Excited for the next chapter!
5/13/2017 c5 21mayuralover
Thank you for the chapter! I can't wait for more!
5/13/2017 c5 Jenny
I love this. Oh chat. LOL
5/13/2017 c5 acupfullofcolors
Oh the romance! My heart is melting.
Good Job with how you described their feelings regarding themselve. It's nice ti read that Marinette for once seem to think straight about Adrien
5/11/2017 c4 Jenny
Love conquers all!
5/11/2017 c4 14cocobobo10
I'm already in love with this story! So far the characters that have spoken are well done and the plot is interesting too! Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/10/2017 c4 Sherona849
Awwwwwwww~

Marichat :)
5/8/2017 c2 2MakoMarshmellow
Aw, this is so cute! Imagine if she trusted Chloe? Plot Twist! Jokes, that would be bad- great writing by the way! I love your perspective of each character, can't wait for chapter 3! Lots of Love,
Little Darling Xx
5/8/2017 c2 2Lily-Codie19
I find it a little sad on how she expected to get in an accident at some point. It shows how little she thinks of herself. But I see potential on how you can write this all out. I've always been curious on how different her behavior would be if she didn't become Ladybug. We already know that she thinks so little of herself to the point she thinks she's unworthy of the Miraculous. That screams "INSECURE" in many levels. She only became better as the episodes went on but it was obvious at the very beginning and it made so much sense when the Origins episodes were shown. It was only thanks to Tikki's never ending assurance and Alya's never ending support that made her more confident. But with Tikki gone, no one would be there for her when she begins to doubt herself when she's alone and I doubt Chloe would be gentle with her. I also like how she didn't recognize of the others. We were shown that the students get mixed up every year and the chances of everyone being in the same class is close to none. I've also had a theory that she was never close with everyone else and was most likely a loner, like Nathanael. She changed when she became Ladybug. Nino himself said she was different this year, implying that she wasn't always like that. It opens a whole other door to her personality. Every one would be shocked on how different she is now, different from the girl they thought they knew. Marinette, as they see her, is very expressive and passionate. They've never seen how resigned she can be and how sensitive she can be. I don't think Alya herself knows how insecure her bestfriend really is and I can't wait to see their reactions. You have a lot of things you can write about and I can't wait to see on how you make of this. I can't wait for more and I hope you keep up the great work so far!
5/8/2017 c2 Lily-Codie19
5/8/2017 c1 Lily-Codie19
I love how you wrote. I like how you just let her lose a year instead of her whole life. Now that would have been depressing. But I can think of something more depressing but I won't so others won't get the same idea. Anyway, I like your writing style. The pace is even and the there's enough detail for me to visualize the scene. All in all, I like it. I can't wait for more and I hope you keep this up!
5/8/2017 c1 Lily-Codie19
5/8/2017 c2 6LillySteam44
this is so good. i love it!
5/8/2017 c1 5mimopoco
ahhhh i need more! I love where this is going!
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »