for Total Drama Survival Age(SYOC)

9/24/2017 c2 18Lord Zeppelin
Please tell us you haven't abandoned this fic! It was just getting good!
6/15/2017 c6 7shianen
Hey! It's awesome to see you've updated. I like that Mackenzie got a lot of screentime so far, but I hope it doesn't come at the cost of her dying or being eliminated first! That being said, I believe Dalphyna has a chance of going home first, but we'll see depending on how Zane enacts his plans to use her. I'm interested to see if Taylor is really able to manipulate the guys on the show. Who could I see Mack on a team with? Well, Griff seems nice enough but I'm interested in how her interactions with Will influence her throughout the series as well as if their relationship changes or stays stagnant throughout the show. Either way, I'm excited for the next chapter!
6/14/2017 c6 Agent Fish
Short, yes, but still very well written and entertaining. I'm glad you gave more screen time to some of the characters who didn't get as much last two chapters. As for the hint for first boot, I don't know what it is. Assuming it's someone in this chapter, I would guess Will, Dalphyna, or maybe Damian. It could be anyone though, and as for who I hope becomes a team? Well I hope Valerie stays with her new frienemy and they also get with Conor. I want Zane to be with Dalphyna so he can carry out his plan, hopefully the annoyance will all be worth it. I hope Lindsay, Saya, Devon, and Gabe are all on the same team as well. I do hope that Damian gets a break from Jerry however. I honestly sympathize with him on this one. And lastly, for my character, I hope he's on the same team as Brittany. He's the only one who has interacted with her and vice-versa. Excited for next chapter.
6/13/2017 c6 2JackHammerMan
Well well well, I have a few guesses of who might be eliminated I hope it's not Dalphyan but to me it seems to that way. I also think Will going to be on the chopping block, but I'll guess will have to wait and see
6/13/2017 c6 CrissCrossover
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a hole, I loved this chapter and Will?
You know you done fd up right?
Can't wait to see how the rest goes
6/13/2017 c6 24IndianaGamerGirl1201
Welp, Will is screwed, he's going to be eliminated first o.o

And Will... NEVER ACCUSE GIRLS OF BEING FANGIRLS WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN WATCH YOUR MOVIES!

Also nice reference to Will's movie stage name
6/13/2017 c6 18Lord Zeppelin
Awesome chapter. Conor has a heck of a tongue on him and I like that. Also, please do the theme song.
6/13/2017 c6 5MissRavenclaw11
That moment when you re-read the chapter and figure out who the first to be eliminated is and realize
it's your own character.
6/13/2017 c6 MikeOyster
Ths I was a good chapter and I really hope Griff and Mackenzie end up on the same team
6/13/2017 c6 11Aleister Bloodrive VII
Wow! Chris just reveal some interesting rules and the challenge starts!

I think I know who is the first boot... lucky Saya is already safe in the camp of team Mildred... I mean Bleynealy or whatever xD
6/13/2017 c1 2KennysKitten
I would love to see the opening credits scenes! That's a cute idea.
6/13/2017 c6 2TheProtecterOfHim
Yas GJ i really liked dis story
6/1/2017 c5 24IndianaGamerGirl1201
I like what you did with Will's introduction and wow Valerie knows who he is :D

Yeah seems like a very Will thing to do- get all the attention... And maybe do Tyler's known face palm on the dock XD

My guess for first boot is Duc. He seems like the kind of joke character that's only there for jokes

"I'm surprised his face didn't break the dock" LOL that line is hilarious

I hope Will makes it far and I hope he finds true love! I seriously think Will deserves true love, maybe if he finds true love he won't be as sarcastic or pessimistic as he is right now.
5/31/2017 c5 7shianen
I like the rest of the introduction of the characters! I'm not sure who would be eliminated first, I guess I'll have a better idea one the first challenge starts :)) I dig the way you have portrayed Chris so far, he's nuts so it's only appropriate haha. This season is gonna get a whole lot wilder with Mildred- I mean Blainley - on the show now! Can't wait to see how she interacts with the contestants and Chris. I could tell the ending was a bit rushed, so there's not much I can really say on Mackenzie's introduction, especially since she's currently unconscious, but I'm definitely hoping that's a good sign for the next chapter and seeing her interact with Chris, Blainley, and everyone else. Can't wait for the next installment!
5/27/2017 c5 Agent Fish
This one was great too, just like the last one. My only complaint is that a lot of characters got way more screentime than others. And I know that some episodes will focus on certain characters, but you should at least give every character a mention, as there were a few characters who weren't mentioned at all. You're portraying Chris like he normally is in the show, but I think it would make it interesting if you did something different with him. Explore a part of him that the show hasn't touched on much. I don't know, it's up to you. And I love the idea of three different teams being lead by Topher, Don, and Blainley respectively. This will cause for some great conflict among the hosts, each of them wanting their team to win. They'd try sabotaging the other teams and each other, and I think that would be really entertaining. And for first elimination, I'm thinking Duc. He's pretty much the only character that seems to have nothing planned for him and seems to be a comic relief only character. That being said, I thought he was great in this chapter. Excited for the rest of the story, keep it up.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »