for Scars

1/10 c45 SophieLove21093
Loved every chapter! More please
12/28/2020 c45 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Hope you had a good Christmas.
12/20/2020 c44 Guest
Thanks for updating. I hope school is going well for you and that you enjoy your winter break.
12/16/2020 c44 Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Putting her through the ringer, eh?
11/25/2020 c43 Boris Yeltsin
Awww, cute.
10/20/2020 c42 Boris Yeltsin
Poor kids. Great writing though.
10/17/2020 c41 Grown Ryu
You do a great job of painting a picture of the emotions all the characters experience in your story from their inner battles with their lows, to their hard earned highs. Feels like I'm watching the story unfold live.
9/28/2020 c41 BrallieLove
Oh. My. God. I am so happy that you updated! I understand that you must not have a lot of time for writing, and I’m just happy you could update so soon! I really needed this because I have been under a lot of stress with all of my school work. It’s a bit harder when you’re doing virtual because you don’t have someone right there. However, I do enjoy it because where I live, one school day is eight hours. So I would have to wake up at six just to get to the bus on time. I do miss my friends though.

Thank you so much!
9/28/2020 c41 Boris Yeltsin
Loving it.
9/8/2020 c40 KawaiiChansship
Hi, I was looking at your profile and I saw that this is your only Fosters story! I was hoping that you could do a story in the future about Callie having anxiety? I understand if you don’t have time, being a teacher is a lot of work! However, I would love to see a story with that theme that is well written!

Thanks,
Kawaii~Chan’s Ship
9/6/2020 c40 BrallieLove
OMGS! I love this story so much, and love how this is actually good (I’ve been having a hard time finding a story that isn’t written by a twelve year old) Keep up the amazing work and stay safe ️
9/6/2020 c40 Guest
Poor Callie! I’m a teacher too, so I feel ya! Good luck and stay safe.
9/6/2020 c40 Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. God, she can't catch a break.
8/3/2020 c39 Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
8/3/2020 c39 Guest
Glad this is not the end. Keep it up!
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »