for The Island

12/30/2019 c14 Guest
I can't wait to see more!
6/4/2019 c8 OwO
Hello,im not trying to attack you or offend you but How about you but Shadows point of view in this storie aswell?
7/17/2018 c14 1BabyBlueBlur15
you should continue this story
7/9/2018 c1 2Silver-Grace09
Oh please send more chapters. I am thoroughly enjoying the story. And you have excellent writing. Can’t wait to see more.
5/21/2018 c14 Guest
This is good! continue writing!
5/4/2018 c11 TailztheThorcat
I just thought I'd mention that you are, by far, the best Sonadow fanfiction writer I've ever stumbled upon. That sweet/cute buildup over the course of four months ending with the passionate, oh-so-waited for kiss was absolutely perfect for a calm, slightly unsteady relationship. I've spent the past four hours reading this story, and I can't take my eyes off it! Great work!
1/22/2018 c14 Ozuna
Updated plz
12/18/2017 c14 Ice Age Dragon
Please continue I want to know what happens next
12/11/2017 c14 Guest
PLEASE LORD CONTINUE :-D
P.s Happy hoildays
11/30/2017 c1 Guest
Omg i wish i would have found this sooner this story is so amazing
9/11/2017 c14 Guest
Plz update soon can't wait!
9/9/2017 c14 TAgs
You should put Sonic and Shadow in the tags for the story. It makes it easier to search. Right now it's blank and it's making it hard for me to find the story.
9/7/2017 c11 Memo1438
Please UPDATE please please
8/21/2017 c14 Captain
Shadow is really furious.
8/16/2017 c14 Tolkam
I thought I was going crazy when I scrolled and it turned out there was more. Then I read the author's note and understood it all. So as for the next challenge...think you can have the next 2 chapters up before Sonic Forces? That should give you at least 3 but probably closer to 4 months to do it.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »