FanFiction.Net
for Classical Hero

2/11/2018 c1 GodSaveTheQueen07
Great start would like to hear more.
6/16/2017 c1 3doraemax
good beginning. can't wait to see more.

So, i take it the rest of the demi-gods are not going to interfere. Hmm... is there 'Mist' (since Percy might have developed some skill in manipulating it)? How old is Percy anyway? High-school age? college-age? older? And i guess the other big question is how his water-base powers compared to Leviathan's? huhuhu
5/25/2017 c1 xbox432
Hmm, I wonder how much shite the PRT will give him for killing Oni Lee... he had a kill order didn't he? Eh, guess his first meeting will vary depending on who you have meet him.

Can't wait to see a fight between him and Leviathan, see just who's the stronger hydrokinetic.
5/21/2017 c1 Roaming-Guardian
Followed for inevitable Leviathan VS Demigod deathmatch.
5/12/2017 c1 ecoolasice
Good so far, please tell me blackjack was moved with him for transportation
5/12/2017 c1 Aurain Orimura
You say this is the first place you're posting this story, but its been posted on Spacebattles... Why the lie bro?
5/10/2017 c1 Krysvun
Hey, wouldn't Earthskaker as Percy's hero name be cool considering who his father is?
5/9/2017 c1 shugokage
Interesting start good job!
5/9/2017 c1 1Silvar Sunstrider
Well, well, well.
I like where this is going. You have a nice grasp on the first chapter, giving hints about what has happend, action to kick it off, and keeping (fram what I can tell) with the narrative style of the PJ-series. Looking forward to any and all updates!

Sincerely,
Silvar
5/9/2017 c1 Trom
So far so good.
5/9/2017 c1 Bliz
I really like this so far! Can't wait for the leviathan comparisons. Or the tug of war over the water if the leviathan shows up like in canon. Or what happens after people learn that Percy can heal so long as he has access to water. Meanwhile, poor Percy is in for A LOT of culture shock...
Anyways, this is a great start! I love it.
5/9/2017 c1 2wordgeek1000
Wow - a promising start. I'm interested in seeing where this would go (I unfortunately haven't read Worm or Percy Jackson - they're on my reading list though!) and what hi-jinks Percy would get into. I don't really have any criticism other than it is slightly disorientating to be dropped straight into action, with no background, especially when there's no following chapter yet. (But that can be easily solved. *Smiles*)
Hope to see an update soon,
wordgeek1000.
5/8/2017 c1 73JDKloosterman
Ooh! Did you finish this on Spacebattles, and I missed it?
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11