FanFiction.Net
for Classical Hero

5/8/2019 c7 champthy
I can’t read this unless you break it up into paragraphs.
5/8/2019 c7 1AscendedHumanity
holy shit, serious separate into paragraphs. No one likes reading word walls
5/8/2019 c7 2Reikson
Dude.

ONE.

GIANT.

BLOCK.

OF.

TEXT!

Parse out the differing dialogue bits into their own paragraphs, tout de suite!
5/8/2019 c7 Al-khalid
...something went wrong there.
5/8/2019 c7 Raging Thunder
Dude, I like your story, but this latest chapter can seriously be broken down into different paragraphs. No one, and I repeat, no one likes such big passages
5/8/2019 c6 15Thermopyle
After killing Lung he should break the stupid kid's leg to make sure he and other bystanders learn to scram.
5/8/2019 c7 DarkMatterPhoenix
Hey just so you know you reuploaded chapter 5
5/8/2019 c7 Ninelotus
Not reading that wall of text. Pls Reformat it.
3/24/2019 c6 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
2/18/2019 c6 3falseproffitt
ok I like your story but one problem why do you keep having Percy run AWAY from water? he can sense it he knows where it is so what's up?
2/2/2019 c6 apostlelord
good chapter
1/29/2019 c6 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Speaking of Annabeth we all know that she would be screaming at Percy right now for leading Lung into a school area. Great work man, keep it up!
1/28/2019 c6 osterreicher97
Hmmm... a very interesting start to the conflict with Lung. I wonder how it will turn out because Percy obviously walks away with enough clout to get Purity confident in his abilities to meet him in Boston.
1/28/2019 c6 1NoahRed
I like how the story is going to far but I hate the fact that every episode is too small but meh great work so far.
1/26/2019 c5 7Tracer28
That was great! Though Percy was so outgunned there by the Travelers, but I guess with Purity then he's firepower is up a notch. Looking forward to the reveal of the nother member! Thanks for the update!
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »