FanFiction.Net
for Classical Hero

1/25/2019 c5 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
So right, I uh, kinda have a confession to make. I cheated! I found the other site and read ahead as far as I could. I enjoyed what I read and regret nothing. Sorry, I got impatient. So out of politeness I’m leaving this review and telling you what an awesome chapter it was to read. I just hope no one else follows this trend and you end up lacking reviews because of it. P.S I want Percy to have Anaklusmos back! Someone stole it from him, and I hope that the one who stole it gets taught a lesson!
1/25/2019 c5 osterreicher97
Hmmm... a good recruitment. I can't wait to see how things turn out.
1/25/2019 c5 WolfassassinKing
See now I need to know who else is on his team.
1/25/2019 c5 xbox432
Hmm... Now which of the kids has he already recruited, Greg or Taylor? It's certainly a mystery that I'll be looking forward to the answer of.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing just how Purity will handle/transition to being around other races? And how her teammates might help her get a handle on breaking her old habits.
1/19/2019 c4 4thelifeandtimes
If you're just going to post what's already on spacebattles why don't you just post all the chapters at once?
1/16/2019 c4 Guest
Good work on the chapter!
1/15/2019 c4 Rawrking
Wow... He has drachma and didn't even try an iris message just to see if he could communicate with his world? And why would he bother helping the worm verse if they are the ones that kidnapped him. Not to mention it would've been hard to just kidnap him and through him into a different world without the gods noticing and doing something about it. Mortal problems are left to mortals to handle; back in the novels Percy never showed an inclination to play vigilante. There is no shard in his head driving him towards conflict. The PRT acts overly antagonistic that suspension of disbelief has many plotholes. I rest my case- back to the drawing board.
1/15/2019 c2 Rawrking
Shit fic too much worm hype and Percy being too cooperative instead of busting himself out as is his usual modus operandi. He could've used his earthquake powers to do a jailbreak easily...
1/15/2019 c4 osterreicher97
Hmmm... yeah he probably did embarrass the PRT and Protectorate by going his own way and successfully evading them. I'm guessing that he will probably meet Purity (and possibly other potential companions) while fighting the ABB. I wonder if we will have some sort interlude or pho section next chapter.
1/15/2019 c4 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Oh shit, that’s some foreshadowing right there! If Percy slays Leviathan, he’ll become Earth Beta’s god of the seas. Then he’ll start to freak out. Que the Fates showing up to tell him that he needs to kill all of the Endbringers and claim their godly domains and powers so that he can kill Sion. Afterwards he can chose new gods(any friends he makes) to take over those godly positions so that he is no longer chained to Earth Beta so he can return home.
1/15/2019 c4 suzga
Thanks for the update! You da best, homie!
1/15/2019 c4 xbox432
Poor poor Percy. Even if this isn't his world, he should know better than to tempt Fate. She can be as much of a bitch as Murphy can be a bastard.
1/15/2019 c3 xbox432
Heh, I wonder what TT will make of his promise to help them if they need it?
1/15/2019 c4 1TTGG03
Meh. I can't wait, honestly, this is really good!
1/15/2019 c4 Awkane
Awesome chapter, it's nice seeing that percy's influence in the water is stronger since there are no gods of water in there.
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »