FanFiction.Net
for Classical Hero

1/13/2019 c3 14Slenderbrine
Percy may fit well with Faultline's crew. Maybe start his own little "gang".
Amaster is still a dick
1/12/2019 c3 Guest
Awsome
1/12/2019 c2 Guest
Can't wait to see percy in action
Don't stop writing
1/12/2019 c1 Guest
Please keep the incredible work going on!
This is really good
1/12/2019 c3 Guest
Thanks for the early update
Lmao
1/12/2019 c3 7Tracer28
Really looking forward to this! And yeah I'm also in the train "Armsmaster-is-a-dick" train, though he was a bit better as Defiant but that's also because I like Dragon so much.

Since your Percy is after the books, meaning he's powerful, more learned (sorry can't say mature XD) and just that way more of a hero than anyone in the current Worm is, I'm really excited on how he'll interact with those in yhe Cape Scene
1/12/2019 c3 Krysvun
Finally. One of the few fics out there that doesn't immediately jump on board the PRT nor the Undersiders' groups.
1/11/2019 c3 osterreicher97
Yeah, Percy is kind of right not to immediately jump onto Undersiders side, and it makes this story more original. Since most fics in this fandom default to having the Undersiders be immediate allies. I wonder though, what is the perspective of the PRT right now? They have to realize that they kind of drove him away for no real good reason. Believing him to be Simurgh bomb or something similar isn't really the best excuse either considering that most if not all of the known bombs are stuck in the quarantine zones like Madison.
1/11/2019 c3 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
So they haven’t recruited Taylor yet huh? That just means Percy and Skitter will be a team!
1/11/2019 c3 3doraemax
A Hero Speaks up.
I hope Percy finds Taylor soon, or she him, or Tattletale push her to him. They would get on like house on fire.

I tried to think about his prospective teammates...but why does i have trouble coming up with Male team member? haha. I mean, there's Taylor, of course. Then possibly Purity. Tattletale (when she's finally had enough). Possibly Dinah. See? Female...all. I definitely don't see any of the wards joining him. Hmm...will you introduce other OCs? Or even possibly other child of the big Three? (That child of Hades would probably dig this place. Maybe even that child of Hephaestus)
1/11/2019 c3 WolfassassinKing