for Only Fools Rush In

7/25 c19 C2Life
Es extraño, pero tu fanfic me parece muy interesante y coherente. Personalmente, me resulta hermoso y fascinante. Sigue así. Veo en esta historia un gran potencial. Espero los siguientes capítulos. )

¡Saludos!

Atte. : Una lectora argentina.
7/1 c19 shylittleartist016
i love these series and i can't wait to see what happens next but if there are going to be more chapters i would love to see them get married an have kids in the future though
3/9/2019 c17 6sueodeluna2
És genial espero sigas pronto
6/21/2018 c16 8Kitty9167
I am really loving this story! I am fascinated by the dynamic between Buddy and Violet and between Buddy and Mr. Incredible. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
6/20/2018 c1 1Patriotic1945
In my opinion, this story is spreading liberal propraganda
6/8/2018 c15 Rose-Angels
Aahh! I'm loving this story, it's developing so well, don't leave us hanging too long!
6/8/2018 c15 Rose-Angels
11/11/2017 c9 1SilverSapphireLady
I'm loving every chapter of this story, you have definitely made this with depth, rather than a 'they meet, love, happy ending', I honestly can't wait for what you've got in store for the future! Keep up the good work ya' hear!
10/19/2017 c3 StarryNight
I just love this family! As a side note, every time a new character speaks, it's a new paragraph. Otherwise, everything is great here!
10/19/2017 c2 StarryNight
Ah, wonderful family life. So peaceful! Perhaps because Dash wasn't in this one lol.
10/15/2017 c1 10arwenishtar
I love your description of adult Violet's body, it's true to the character's appearance. I can also relate to her college life very well, so well done there. I feel like some things don't need to be stated, like "Hello?" I asked, curious to who it was'. We your readers can probably guess Violet is curious about who's on the phone.

I liked your description of the end of her romance with Toni, it shows maturity somehow. It also shows that not all romances end badly and that lovers can part on amicable terms. Great job there!

Also, I think Violet's right; it's a trap for the supers! I hope it's not, but it probably is.

I like this story so far! I hope the next chapter is as good as this one!
9/16/2017 c8 Randomer
Gaahh! This is so good! Keep up this work! Can't wait for Violet and Buddy to finally meat! :)
8/24/2017 c7 8Kitty9167
wish I could think of some tips for you but I'm not really sure what to add. But I love this story! I hope you update soon. I think it is going to be very interesting to see Buddy come face to face with the Parr family again! Keep up the good work!
8/22/2017 c7 Rose-Angels
Finally gotten around to reading this! You're doing really well with not only developing the original cast but also how you bring in new ones! Keep up the work! oh and also for your question *whispers* I think you should!
6/27/2017 c6 Guest
thank you for the two new chapters! I enjoyed them. It was fun reading about Violet and Jack-Jack and how they relate to each other. I feel so sad for Buddy. I have always sympathized with him and loved him. I feel like you do an excellent job writing with these characters.

I hope you are having a great vacation! We are all proud of you as well. Keep up the good work and please update soon! I can't wait to see more scenes with Mr. Incredible and with Buddy. Violet as well of course ;)
20 Page 1 2 Next »