for Hunt for the Items

4/20 c3 Harrison
Harry vs Aigami seems like one of the best ideas for a crossover between these two fandoms I've seen in quite some time (and I've seen some good ones.)
4/6 c1 James Birdsong
This remains nifty
7/15/2018 c1 29diamondholder
Okay first off I do see potential for this story however the actual chapters themselves are incredibly short. I know that most people start out with short chapters but these chapters are so short that you could probably combine them and not even fill up a whole page of a word document. While it may seem as though I am being harsh I am actually trying to help you here because of the fact that I was just like you are now. I mean don’t get me wrong I love the idea but maybe increase the size of your chapters by being more descrptive
5/17/2017 c3 39SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff
Well that's good that they won, good job.
5/17/2017 c2 SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff
Yeah definitely serious, they're always getting into weird situations, aren't they? Good job with it.
5/17/2017 c1 SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff
Short, but a interesting start. Good job.
5/9/2017 c1 James Birdsong
Good start
5/11/2017 c2 213public static void
When I read the first chapter I didn't notice this was crossover (and was confused as to why you mentioned that boot camp in the author note), but everything made sense when I read chapter two!
That's when I re-read the summary xD

Anyway!

I'm loving the idea of Harry hunting the Millenium Items! The [their client didn't call them Horcruxes] is funny xD and I like it.
I also love how Ron says it's Hermione's fault and she thinks it's Ron's. And Harry just goes along!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service