for Anomaly

6/17/2017 c6 3Dfnui
Nice chapter. Siegfried, eh? Smart move. Real smart. I'd never seen that guy as a peerage before in DxD archive, until I read this chapter.
6/17/2017 c6 FateBurn
Good chapter
6/17/2017 c6 grabblers
Good chapter. Screw all those unhappy with 'stealing' from canon characters and such. It's no longer canon DxD and no longer Issei's and Rias' peerage's story.

I also considered those SIs who agonized about 'changing canon' utterly retarded. After all, since multiverse is real, then the chance they're not in a canon world is infinitely bigger. Even if everything seems the same. You can't ever verify it for sure. Hence everything could be the same till the end where something will go horribly wrong and GG.

Even if it is (or more like was) canon - it's already unpredictably changed by your mere existence. It's too late to even suicide.

So there's only one rational choice - take everything into your hands. Even if it means 'robbing' canon characters.

Don't worry about views and followers - you'll get a spike after reaching 100k words. Also fuller story description may help.
6/17/2017 c6 Kono Dio Brando Da
Thanks for the Update!
6/17/2017 c6 1C
HOLY SHIT! Things got serious.
Nice chapter, can't wait for the next one.
6/13/2017 c5 leautisticengineer
1. the usual praises and gripes I have given you, but you have had a noticeable improvement on word choices
2. That interogation (yes I know spelling is wrong) scene felt forced :D
3. TFW you made me feel like I was in it because of how you wrote sai, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing but either way good job
6/11/2017 c5 grabblers
My favorite female characters in DxD are Serafall, Kuroka, Rossweisse and Ravel. Maybe also Valerie. I hope at least a couple of them end up in MC's peerage ) Not really a request, just stating my opinion. I just hope it won't be filled with OCs only.

Tnaks for the chapter and keep up the good job!
6/9/2017 c5 1C
Nice!
Thanks for the chapter. Keep up the good work!
6/9/2017 c5 SlippsAway
Loving the fic so far can't wait for more updates.
6/8/2017 c5 Volfy790
Good chapter
6/8/2017 c5 Dfnui
Outstanding work as always! Poor Sairaorg though. I hope Dan can turn him into a better person as he is in LN.
6/7/2017 c5 Lurker
Buena forma creativa de hacer una amistad con Sairaorg, una forma o vistazo de su pasado oscuro antes de ser más turbio.

Hmmm... Ese pensamiento del final también es bueno, ya que carece de la actitud de un líder al menos aceptable y falta de conexiones confiables que no se lo terminen comiendo vivo.
6/7/2017 c5 1Fall Akuma
Have you thought about having kuroka and shirone part Daehauser peerage? since this should be before the whole incident
6/7/2017 c5 Kono Dio Brando Da
Thanks for the Update!
6/7/2017 c5 3PlutoGenesis
A clue! I demand a clue on the members of the peerage... please?
1,864 « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »