for Anomaly

11/23/2021 c24 Erebus512
Is the octopus, Balor? Or whatever the name of thr celtic god in gaspers eyes was. No wait that can't be right...
11/22/2021 c8 Erebus512
Alright, this just became one of the best fics in my library just for including Tobio as a peerage member/important character.
11/4/2021 c29 Guest
I just wanted to say one thing, THANK YOU
11/3/2021 c7 Baumbarth
Now that I think about it: Hilles vs. Sieg is all kinds of ironic if you're a Fate fan
11/1/2021 c4 1ramsesjames05
10/29/2021 c3 Some Buff Guy
I can tell you're not a native English speaker. Regardless, the quality of your grammar is almost indistinguishable from from a native speaker, just a few words that don't fit given the context. Good job!
10/27/2021 c46 1RAZE643
├║uuuppppddddaaaatteeee!
Can't wait for the next one!
10/25/2021 c1 43TheRagFromTheCrag
it's always befuddled me as to why the 72 never took initiative to intermarry with the Extra Demons
10/25/2021 c7 hruaia
Sometimes the sentences are a little broken like when diehauser says"Please, refrain of angering our temporal guest" when it should be "Please, refrain from angering our temporary guest".
10/25/2021 c5 hruaia
You could use a proof reader. I mean there's a lot of hard to read sentences.
10/19/2021 c1 Supporter
Question I read the light-novel and I saw that Malacoda and Calcabrina are already existing characters in DxD and serves as the demonic version of Sacred gears but are currently in the form of 12 statues sooooo...?
10/19/2021 c46 1Arashi Uzumaki Uchiha
How strong is Danhauser really?
It is clear that he is stronger than Sairoarg in his Regulus armour, does that make him Satan class.
Danhauser is not exhausted even after his fight with Sairoarg
Sairoarg Regulus armour High Ultimate class/ Low Satan Class
10/19/2021 c46 43TheRagFromTheCrag
one would think so little sexually charged content would be detrimental to a DxD Story, but it isnt in this case, the teasing is there and while it might feel blue balling, it enhances the story good job so far
10/18/2021 c1 lameduck987
Kill Issei take his girls
10/18/2021 c8 XorDart
Honestly feels forced to have irinas father there
1,861 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »