for Anomaly

great wonderful chapter
12/24/2021 c47 Zarroc789
Great chapter
12/24/2021 c47 DavJaiJai
Okay first of all...*excited screaming* SUZAKU ! Me see me get. Even Azazel agrees. She waifu !

* cough *

Moving on...is the reason Dan doesn't want to use Dragon spear because of Enlightenment ? Slightly confused here. Also it will be interesting to see him become a super devil by enlightenment. Can't really imagine him as a Buddha lol and there too many gods roaming around anyways.

I hope the recruit isn't Lavinia. Fk off Heracles, she's Dan's. And how does one go from january to march...pain peko. Also, i'd be excited to read another fic by you but then it would slow down this fic's update rate...*pain intensifies*. So i don't know what to think about that.

And finally ! Merry Christmas and Happy New year Author-san and everyone here on fanfiction.
12/24/2021 c47 og.grid
Thank you for giving us an update before the christmas day. Damn I just reread this one last week, still great.

Anyways, I think having Rossweisse in the peerage is still good, having a mid to long range fighter complements Danny boy. Since we're not able to get Lavinia as a part of the peerage, I think having a master magician on the team will boost all of their proficiency in magic. Although, it is a shame you don't know how to develop her abilities, I suggest letting her develop different kinds of magic since hers is self-taught and comes from Norse magic. Also, I'm a bit bias about her to be in Danny's group because she was overlapped by Rias, Akeno, and Asia's presence in the LN.

On the other hand, having an mc being a part of Mount Olympus. I think it's a good idea and I want to asked if its PJOxDxD or nah. There's already a story in this site wherein the mc comes from Asgard which is one of my fave stories because of the plot and long ass chapters. I suggest making a draft but focus more on this fic since we're waiting for Danny to achieve his goals hehe. Thank you again for the new chapter, I'll wait for the next update. Adios.
12/24/2021 c47 El20030408
great chapter by the way
I think you'd do great if you wrote a new fic, it sounds interesting. hope you go for it if you can
12/24/2021 c47 BannerHulk123
You are one of the sole people that keeps the dxd community alive with this grade A content. I hope you enjoy and have a great Christmas and a better new year.
12/24/2021 c47 Uday Sra
Awesome
12/24/2021 c47 Naruto is Jesus 666
a great christmas gift. about the second story you want to write, how about turning it into a quest?
12/23/2021 c47 43TheRagFromTheCrag
I missed this, my Christmas got fucked up and this made me smile
12/23/2021 c47 xXwolfsterXx644
Definitely Can't wait for the next update
12/23/2021 c47 vadrulesall
thanks for the chapter
12/23/2021 c47 2merendinoemiliano
Very good dialogues, can't wait to see more. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
12/23/2021 c47 King ofheros
That ending.

Evil Lavinia POG(Maybe).
12/23/2021 c47 1Tsunashi777
Thanks for update and your hard work , it's good as always.
Although about Rossweisse potential for development ... why not making focus on her magical abilities and magic items ? She is brainiac after all and I think it should be her main focus of abilities besides martial training as Valkyrie.
Don't forget that all her achievements (present and future) are related to arcane
1,711 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »