FanFiction.Net
for Death God & Devil King

5/4/2019 c1 2vikinglord08
When is A Fox and his Vixens going to update
4/24/2019 c1 6KAPfan9876
When are you going to update Sadistic Shota?
4/10/2019 c1 Dracus6
update next chapter of
Akame ga kill conquest
3/30/2019 c10 1REVANOFSITHLORD
Welcome back
11/14/2018 c1 2AJR3333
I'd suggest getting rid of the character bio. It kinda ruins the character and any future events with him in the story.

It's best to let the story do all the telling and showing, that way people can at least invest time into learning more about any OC. Bios only ruin the suspense and any intrigue they may have because they are already spoiled on that information.

A lot of writers also make that mistake when they first make their discriptions about their characters. It would be better if you didn't make precise descriptions about their appearances in the beginning; try to be more vague. That way, it'll allow the world around them to react with more significance and keep the readers guessing on his actual appearance.
11/8/2018 c1 jbadillodavila
Genial *-*
7/25/2018 c9 Guest
s/12191377/5/The-Small-Sadist
7/8/2018 c9 Guest
s/12191377/5/The-Small-Sadist
7/8/2018 c9 Retsam
Not sure if the harems have changed since chapter 2 but if they have we need an updated list. And ichigo has some really nice girls in his harem but ryu has most of the best ones. I know ryu is your OC and the main character but we need to balance out the harems a bit. Not necessarily taking any girls away from ryu unless you can part with any. Ichigo just needs to get some more top tier grils from somewhere. Apart from that good stuff. Stay on point.
6/29/2018 c9 Guest
Do Not Trust Matthew Everwoods.. He Delete every Guest Review that Offers Constructive Critism and Point out the Flaws of his Story

You know that Author in The DBZ x Rosario crossover section
6/25/2018 c9 korlinki
71 k words and except few oc you change nothing I'm disappointed if I want cannon I could read orginal bleach not fucking fan fiction.
6/25/2018 c9 Guest
s/12191377/1/The-Small-Sadist
Small or no harem PLEASE JUST FOR ONCE IN ALL FANFICTION PLEASE NO MASSIVE HAREM
6/21/2018 c9 Cf96
Cool
6/17/2018 c9 Guest
Nice chapter to get back into things. Didn't expect that this story would be the first of yours to update. If you're planning to get through the whole series I would speed things up and skip through things here and there.

I think it's good to do filler but the pacing needs to increase. Just skim over most scenes except important ones and omit some altogether or you'll be writing this story forever. Either that or diverge from canon greatly and do completely original arcs.

Keep yoruichi in ichigo's harem and add more girls it's lookin a little small now.
6/14/2018 c9 1xXCoopyXx
Would we be able to have an update on the harem? Also please give yoruichi back to Ryu
87 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »