for Through the Valley

5/14 c1 3laelruin
Very cool! Loved the ending.
3/20 c1 The Punmaster
Wow. I can safely say that this is something of a sort I have not read before, and likely never will again.
1/28/2019 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
10/15/2018 c1 5TinyFox2
Not sure about the X-Men reference, but the Avengers reference is,
"There are no men like me!"

"There are always men like you..."
5/11/2018 c1 130rebecca-in-blue
I really liked the first part of this story and how you depict Apocalypse finding his new Horsemen. You capture each of their different personalities and reasons for joining him so well there, especially in Erik's section. I got pretty excited when the crossover element showed up with revealing Harry as the fourth Horseman.

But Harry's characterization here kinda threw me; his dialogue is all so wise and world-weary, and while I think Harry was those things after defeating Voldemort (which I assume is where in the timeline he's coming from here, since he's still described as "the boy"), he still spoke mostly like a regular teenager. While I think he would be able to put Apocalypse in his place, tell him that "There is no Master of Death," etc., he delivers it in a very "dust in the wind" way that I really can't hear from him.
11/17/2017 c1 Pyrane
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
7/5/2017 c1 3doraemax
wow... powerful.
6/4/2017 c1 5Noyoki
This is an interesting one shot. It has the seeds of a much larger story buried in it.

Thank you for sharing.
5/25/2017 c1 3Methos Momomax
Wow, I really love this chapter it could be turned in to a nice story with not so much based around Harry but his appearance in here and there. Great job!
5/19/2017 c1 3doubledamn
I like it. The reasonings behind who's which Horseman was well thought out and conveyed. A nice little one shot, concise and well written.
5/17/2017 c1 3WhiteElfElder
One cannot control Death or defeat it...the most they can do is put off meeting it for as long as they are able.
5/10/2017 c1 Guest
Harry is so cool in this Crossover story.

The Crimson Mage.
5/9/2017 c1 Guest
A good first chapter
5/10/2017 c1 1davycrockett100
sweet idea
5/10/2017 c1 Rake1810
Really good one shot except I felt the ending a little to abrupt.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service