for Early Rebirth

6/1/2017 c1 TaylorGumke
Please continue. This is awesome
5/22/2017 c1 1TheDarkLord666
don't add Riasher team ... Issei x Irina ... just wanna see where this story going ...
5/19/2017 c1 Spartan Ash
You know...I don't think I have ever read a story where Irina becomes a devil. I'll follow this story to see where you'll take it. Looking forward to it.
Oh and since this a first story of Irina becoming a devil, I request NO Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Kuroka in pairing(I was also going to request Xenovia and Ravel along with the others I requested since they are overused)
But it's your story and you decide where to take it.
5/11/2017 c1 War Historian-Freedom2134
Alright. A few things. Any chance you could lengthen the chapters from here on out? Are you taking suggestions and if so, could Issei by chance reincarnate the two heiresses of Kuoh as well as a female Vali? Is it possible for you to post his harem next chapter?
5/10/2017 c1 darth56
i like this story hope you keep it up as it could be a great story it is a first of a kind and thank you for writing this for us to read
5/10/2017 c1 Emiliano733
Hello, the story is quite interesting and i like the idea of a king/pawn hybrid, i saw it also in a crossover beetween Rwby and highschool dxd, but while in some ways your story is wrote better, some parts are really exagerate. If possible, up the age of issei and irina to ten, two queens can work, but they should be be the only girlfriends of Issei and for the other pieces, please, just 10 pawns and just some mutation pieces. Aniway the story works, so see you later.

P.s. but the charachters from other series are they in person or more oc similar to them and adapted for the world of high school dxd?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service