for Vongola Decimo- Universe Gigilo

10/17/2018 c3 kakita101
I have to say, I really like this crossover and the code grass and look forward to seeing more.
12/25/2017 c3 Guest
i like it...please more :)
12/25/2017 c2 mai
please another chapter...onegai
6/24/2017 c3 1guisniperman
You know what? This is freaking great.
5/28/2017 c1 22tigrun
I can't wait for the next chapter, please continue your stories
5/27/2017 c3 Dunyazade101
That was awesome i am seriously inlove with this serries. My gosh i can't wait for more
5/23/2017 c3 4LastManStanding616
very good can't wait for part 2 and more,
Maybe if you get further in the canon timeline try to let them work in the shadows instead of open allies of the avatar gang, with only a few meetings between the groups. It would allow you for more freedom in adventures without having to rewrite the timeline.
On the other hand it wouldn't allow for an easy way to get (back) Azula on the good side.
In short do as you please, if you keep this quality I will certainly read it
5/11/2017 c3 1Ktteddy
I love all three my favorite though is the avatar one
5/10/2017 c3 Roronoa Taichi
Love this so much! Sorry to lazy right now to log in and not very smart to leave intellectual review but keep up the great work!
5/10/2017 c1 1Renato Chaos
Woah this is good! As a huge Fairy Tail fan I will be baised and say I like the first chapter so much! The way the event smoothly went left no unintentional awakward moments as I read. The grammer spelling and spacing is good Code Geass one was soo good too,Tsuna being a badass and all the small reaction signs and the vacabulary used to describe all fit in well. I am surprised this fic hasn't had 1k followers or favorite yet. I havent read Air bender though so I will humbly skip it haha.
Looking forward to more!