for The Devil's Reprisal

3/1 c10 Bobateafiend
"Let me tell you a story"

I...I would like to hear the story please.
2/24 c7 Bobateafiend
Ugh, even though I can see that this is an unfinished work I have to keep reading because this story is just so damn good so far! Fix it stories are usually not ky type because the author tends to just make everything magically work out in totally ridiculous ways, but the way you explain each step mikazuki is taking here to try and change the future is so compelling. I can't wait to see how he and kudelia meet a second time around (if you've written that yet), when she's still at the begin
beginning of her journey and he's coming into this already knowing the type of person she'll become. I find it amusing that Noachis is so condescending in his assessment of Kudelia and the people of Mars. While he is absolutely right that she initially has no idea what she's doing, WE know that Kudelia is not a helpless idiot, and she can damn sure learn how to do what needs to be done. I always disliked that sue didnt have as much of a role in the politics of season two, because I think more involvement on her part could've led the independence movement and tekkadan in a whole other direction. Tekkadan were never gonna become kings of Mars, but I think if kudelia had taken the reigns a bit more when it came to all the political moves being made, she definitely could've become the queen of Mars. The people were already calling her their princess, and I think she had a lot more political influence and power on mars itself than she realized. I totally could've seen her as a democratically elected queen like Padme Amidala (star wars) with tekkadan eventually becoming the military branch of mars government.
1/21 c10 Eileithyia Kayseri
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I’m sad that the author never had the chance to finish it. I was so looking forward to reading how it all played out! Even in its unfinished state it’s a story worth rereading.
1/12 c10 15TheBleachDoctor
"Let me tell you a story."

Story abruptly ends for years.

I love what you've written, and I'm impressed with how much you wrote in such a short time span, but I am saddened by the abandonment of this story. I hope whatever you've moved onto is more fulfilling.
9/26/2020 c10 TheBabblingBrooke
Oh my goodness! I love this story! Everything I could want from an Iron-Blooded Orphans fic and more! Too bad I'm a little late coming into the series . Seems like the fandom is pretty dead.

But I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated this contribution to the fandom!
8/6/2020 c10 Bagunga
I really enjoyed trading this and hope you get back to it at some point.
7/26/2020 c8 Guest
I am reading this years after you posted and, per the TV Tropes link about this fic, years after you have last updated. I hope you get an email letting you know of this review. These chapters have been a delight. I adored IBO's world building and characters. I have never cared for mecha before this series and now find myself hungry for more content from the franchise.

Thank you for this most exquisitely crafted and indulgent selection.
5/25/2020 c5 andrewtaylorapt37
well I live a life on fighting, pizza and proving people wrong, I would say that I also live on beer if it didn't kill me that is so I think I'll stick with diet coke.
5/19/2020 c10 Demons death
Sincerely hope you come back and finish this story fam. It’s amazing.
4/28/2020 c10 ZeroExia
Just found this story read it all in 23 hours and all I can say is hell yes. I got pets to take care of otherwise I would have finished sooner.
2/12/2020 c10 7Khellendrosiic
Holy shit what an excellent piece of fiction. I am more sad than can easily be described (on my phone at least) at the fact that it's dead. I'm going to favorite and follow this anyway because there's an absolute lack of decent IBO fics on the internet. And I can always hope.

I sincerely hope your writing career took off or at least some good stuff happened. Thanks for the story.
1/11/2020 c1 smoothmfr
I really like this story and hope you continue it someday.
1/4/2020 c10 kyunaru
Will u ever continue this ?
11/15/2019 c1 8Johnny Spectre
It's been so long for this story. I hope it's not abandoned...
10/4/2019 c10 Teyranas
This is something I didn't know I needed in my life. More Please.
295 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »