FanFiction.Net
for After The Battle

4/3/2023 c11 4Revliledpembroke
Yay! Now maybe the stupid, pointless, useless angst about Molly not approving can finally be done with!

Pretty sure Molly wouldn't throw Harry out. She might make sure Harry and Ginny were never alone again until their wedding, but I'd doubt she'd act like this horrible harridan you've made her out to be.

I swear, people just love making one of the nicest, most loving characters in canon a terrible bitch and I just don't understand it.
3/3/2023 c22 Guest
for the effort!
9/8/2022 c22 rookie802
Good story!
5/9/2022 c22 your biggest fan
WAIT!? WTF?! THAT'S IT!? NO PLEASE I LOVE IT! HERMIONE & RON DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MAKE THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE! PLEASE!
5/6/2022 c10 ur biggest fan
Do you speak spanish? R U MEXICAN?! EL BUENO LA MALA Y LA FEA!
4/17/2022 c22 Bestyreren
Really enjoyed the fic, especially Bill and Fleur’s roles. While I think Molly’s reaction wasn’t anything that would ever happen in Canon, as well as the absense of Ron and Hermione, it was still a very good fic
3/20/2022 c21 Mewpagano
oh lord good fic
3/8/2022 c8 14Arrowkid21
This is a well written story but the absence of Ron and Hermione is very out of character.
1/6/2022 c3 Prewishjay13
Momma Fleur came in for the win lesgooo!
7/6/2021 c19 Guest
Why would Hermione's mother speak to her like that? Or why should Hermione even listen to her mother? Hermione is 18 she is considered an adult in both the wizarding world and the muggle world, she could have just walked right passed her mother and her mother could do nothing about it.
3/1/2021 c15 Guest
amazing
2/27/2021 c6 Guest
good job
11/30/2020 c1 boomer21b
I hate to do this. cognizant. took me a second to figure out what you were going for there.
10/10/2020 c1 Mabelfruit
"cognoscente"

I'm sorry, I don't point out typos at all usually, but that reaches an almost unbelievable point.

Cool story.
10/2/2020 c22 SarahOlivier
Hermione and Ron should lose the baby
617 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »