for He's Your Father

1/23/2020 c3 1vampirelady13
So once again Bella is left alone with no one while Edward the crazy father that he is. They are all shitty people to leave Bella like that. What if she does wake up she will be alone horrible.
12/15/2019 c2 StrawberryFreesia
Also please please don't let either Bella or edward die
12/15/2019 c3 StrawberryFreesia
I can only think of one other story where i hated the edward character as much as this one... To honest i don't know which was worse. In the other story edward abandoned his wife when they found out she had cancer. She went through khemo alone. Ugh. I really really hope you have a plan to somehow fix this though i don't know how you possibly can considering he's missed out on 15 years of their life and completely hurting bella. Can't stand him. He should be moving to seattle and uprooting his life, not the childrens. He should be making it as easy as possible for them. Unless he had very good reasons for his actions that continued for 15 years i don't see how i can view him as anything but selfish and cowardly. I really hope he's never been with another woman since bella. That he actually cares about her and that there's a good reason. Please, please update soon and give me some reason not to hate him. I can't stand feeling this way towards an edward character
1/6/2019 c3 1FanFicLover2407
This is amazing! I can’t wait to see where you take it, u hope you update soon because I’m loving this already!
12/27/2018 c2 Patriciadiane
Too little too late!
4/1/2018 c3 2Fantasy0506
Loving your slightly twisted story!
2/27/2018 c3 Patriciadiane
I really appreciate this storyline. Where's it heading? Don't know but going along for the ride.
2/27/2018 c3 Icewomen
Great story hope update again soon and glad your having him work for them and them not give in easy
2/27/2018 c1 ohtobeyoung
I read your author notes on chapter three and know you are still trying to get this story out so I think I'm going to give it a go. Edward sounds like an asshole. Did I read this correctly Bella has more children? Has she been making the rounds?
2/27/2018 c3 deedee2011
If I was the twins I would tell the Cullens we will accept you as our family in 16 years, and tell Edward 17 for you. All this is like a slap in the face to Bella
2/26/2018 c3 Lisalouise
Wow! Walking out on Bella and the babies after talking Bella out of giving them up, is an even bigger dick move than walking out at the beginning. What a horrible person!
It would be poetic justice if when Bella is better and Edward get attached to the kids, they all turn their backs on him.
I can't believe he promised to be there for her twice and bailed a second time. I know he was young, but that is no excuse.
I really, really, really want Edward to have his heart ripped out the way Bella had hers. I think he is only trying to look after the kids right now because his family is involved. I am convinced that the chicken shit would have ran from his responsibilities yet again if it wasn't for Esme and Carlisle.
Thanks for writing. I can't wait for more
Lisa...Gail Cullen
2/26/2018 c3 Kathryn L. Malone
OMG! Edward should be SO VERY ASHAMED of himself. I mean he didn't just walk away from them ONCE, but TWICE! I TOTALLY agree with ROSE, he should have to SERIOUSLY grovel for even a possible chance for forgiveness from any of them. Looking forward to next update.
2/26/2018 c3 Raven Marcus
My only question!? Is what's gonna happen to Bella?
2/26/2018 c3 1Azlady2003
Yeah reading this chapter further cemants my 15 yrs to late comment. Of course taking care of kids that are almost adults is the easy part since they have pretty much been raised, so Edward won't really have to do much so no reason to run away now that the hard part of raising them is done (I'd rather watch my 15 year old niece than the 2 year old). Bella would have given the twins up and Edward selfishly talked her out of it and promised her the world then he abandoned her again. At this point if I was Bella I would never believe another word out of his mouth and I hope she doesn't when she wakes up. I don't blame Rosalie for not believing it either. I hipe the twins call him Edward cuz he is just a sperm donor and doesn't deserve the dad title. My hatred and mistrust and comments of Edward come from the fact that my brother abandoned my nephew like Edward did his kids and my nephew is 14 and hates his sperm donor ( I don't blame him),he said he wouldn't ever give him the time of day because he never gave a shit about him. It breaks my heart. I really dont know how Bella will deal with the fact she was moved and the fact that only when he was sort of forced did Edward even think of the twins and stepped up though he wasn't willing to move his life there and was selfish and distributed the kids lives but at least he stepped up. I do hope Bella makes him crawl through glass though how she will ever believe him with so many broken promises. I want to jock punch him. Love your writing and thanks for letting me yell at the characters lol. Side note earlier you said Alice was his baby sister(emmett phone call) but later jasper was his bio bro...which is the case?
2/26/2018 c3 KristinaFerrara13
Super excited to read more
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »