for Too Perfect

8/13/2019 c17 Guest
I absolutely looove this story. I mean it broke my heart 14 million times and so hard that I literally stopped reading it for a few hours to regroup. And it made me blush so hard that my mom thought that I was talking to some kind of secret boyfriend or something. But nonetheless it was amazingly written!
7/31/2018 c17 20lshd
I enjoyed it very much! Might have taken a while, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
7/31/2018 c17 16Scousedancer
I loved this whole stories & all the little scenes you devised for Kurt & Jane! I loved the way you explored things from Jane's POV & really brought it to life. Cant wait for more stories from you!
Thanks for a wonderful story!
7/30/2018 c17 Starunicorn
I loved that story and I hope you're writing more again in the future!
7/30/2018 c17 20Vilian
I kind of wish the show would stop at that perfect moment, it'd be the best happy ending in history of tv. Luckily, there are always fix-it fics, fluff fics and gazillion of others, giving us whatever the show itself didn't manage to give. Thanks for sharing this fic, it was a very enjoyable one, mixing fluff and angst in brilliant proportion. Thank you for a great read! 3
7/29/2018 c16 Annie Wallis
oh those dreams again...now the truth comes out...wonder if Kurt remembers say "I love you Jane"?
7/29/2018 c16 20lshd
Yeah! I love that you filled in some of the missing time between "I love you" and "I thought you weren't coming". Nobody has ever written anything about that missing time I don't think? Wonderful! :)
7/29/2018 c16 16Scousedancer
Glad that eventually Kurt & Jane got what they both truly wanted, what Jane's dreams were filled with - being together. Truly loved this story, you brought all their emotions to vivid life & it was so enjoyable to read - thank you!
7/27/2018 c15 Annie Wallis
beautiful, as all of your writings are!
7/27/2018 c15 Guest
Really enjoyed reading the new chapter
7/27/2018 c15 lipamo
ooh this is fabulous! what a wonderful chapter! it is so beaufiful to relive these episodes that way. i can only repeat myself here: AMAAAAZING! what a you so so much. this is bliss during hiatus.
7/27/2018 c15 Scousedancer
Beautiful chapter! Jane's dream may have been as upsetting as the others,but the way the day ended seems to have lightened Jane's heart. Now at least there is hope for their futire
7/27/2018 c15 20lshd
These dreams were such a good idea. The put Kurt and Jane in so many different situations and then Jane wakes up and you tie it to an event from the show. Great! :)
7/27/2018 c15 20Vilian
3 Awwww, one of the best episodes, if not THE BEST EVER. Thank you for such a beautiful reminder.
7/22/2018 c14 16Scousedancer
You've done a wonderful job of bringing the distress and pain Jane & Kurt had to have felt about their relationship. It had to have hurt to make such progress in their relationship & then feel as if they took two steps backward with Roman's revelation over Emma Shaw
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »