for Ship of Theseus

6/23 c17 Frioviss
Well that was an interesting ride. I'm glad you continued this although there were times where the home scenes, while enjoyable (Leeches eating, playing around, Rebecca's horror), felt a little repetitive and Rebecca's helplessness, secretivity, and inability to change much was frustrating to read.

Still, it was interesting to see how she dealt with no longer being a human and I was surprised that she still kept that sense of detachment towards the leeches.
Couldn't help but feel sorry for Rebecca. I got the impression that she'll live the rest of her life somewhat distant and isolated from others, even with all the letters.

I enjoyed the scenes with Dr Rice and thought that he was secretly working for Umbrella, but I'm glad that didn't happen.
5/7 c17 3Walpurgisnacht
I loved it!
5/24/2020 c17 7Twei
I just read this after a friend linked it.

It was good! Never thought I'd grow fond of weird monster leeches, but here we are, ahaha.
10/9/2019 c17 3DeathSidhe
i loved this ! sciencey becca and the leeches and it was just cool! i wish there was more and a sequel, i want her found out and believed and trying to defend the cute leeches lol
10/1/2018 c17 daimahou
Great story. (Aside from the few grammar mistakes and some useless comma.)

But what changed the government's response time to destroy the city? In canon it took a week, in the fic it took a few hours...

Also, Rebecca should have made some bone broth...
8/30/2018 c17 UltraHydra
Cool story.

Kind of interesting how her actions seem pretty close to her canon actions. I could easily see her developing some impetus that pushes her to go out and continue to follow the path she'd perform in canon.

Although I could also see her taking a different path.

I suppose the question is how do we know that the people around us aren't swarms of hivemind leeches? ;)
8/29/2018 c10 HoratioVonBecker
Oh, and that was the thing I forgot: You haven't defined whether she needs sleep. Why is she being so cautious?
8/29/2018 c10 HorstioVonBecker
Okay, two things:
She's taking /way/ too long for this. A week would be a long wait for this sort of investigation, but it's been closer to a /month/.
The now-inert zombie could have been called in with an anonymous tip. It would probably be covered up, but it would have been nice to see her try it.
8/29/2018 c9 HoratioVonBecker
Everything except calling her former colleagues, that is. That /particular/ reluctance is starting to wear thin.
8/29/2018 c8 HoratioVonBecker
Aw. She doesn't remember the 'he never had the spine' comment? This bit was weaker than it could've been.
8/29/2018 c7 HoratioVonBecker
Small continuity error here; you already mentioned that one of her leeches was two inches long, and that was weeks ago. It might have been after the first bath.
I'm still interested in what's happening.
8/29/2018 c6 HoratioVonBecker
Interesting, what limitations this form of Worm That Walks has. I'm still expecting the outbreak to happen soon, though.
8/29/2018 c5 HoratioVonBecker
Well. At least there hasn't been another outbreak yet. (I hope there isn't one, even if it would be really cool to see her get injected with the G-Virus.)
8/29/2018 c17 1gerome945
I loved this story. It was so full of horror, but the kind of horror that makes me feel pleased inside. Thank you for this wonderful article.
8/29/2018 c4 HoratioVonBecker
Huh. I suppose active RE virals only suppress cannibalism for other /active/ viral organisms...
(It's still the weirdest thing about the leeches so far.)
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »