FanFiction.Net
for Empress Ascendant

6/16/2023 c16 ToasterForkerAnonymous
I take offense at this perturabo shade.
6/16/2023 c15 ToasterForkerAnonymous
the comment of you not basing your Emperor off of TTS game me a chuckle as I have been using FFs text to speech service to listen to your story. XD
6/11/2023 c19 Ann
Evil clones are always a terrible writing crutch, especially ones that talk and talk and moralise, and the protagonist wastes more than a nano-second listening to them. I could have put up with it if this chapter was the end, but I see Luna survived. So I'm not going to waste any more time on this story if I have to swallow more of that in your writing.
6/11/2023 c35 Blaze1992
Nice to see everyone being calm and rational.
6/5/2023 c35 Guest
wow
6/5/2023 c1 Guest
Looking forward to the next one!
6/5/2023 c35 Guest
I have to be the only one who think the Luna plotline is absolute garbage. Clones almost always devaluate a story, and this one isn't one of the precious few that doesn't.
6/6/2023 c35 HyperUnity
Yknow a thought I had about internal conflict for Taylor, making the choice to put Danny (after an encounter with your own villain or Luna or whatever) into a Dreadnaught frame. While most likely impossible with current technology, it's your story you do whatever. Your choice. Enjoying the story greatly, especially Big E and Taylor's sass.
6/6/2023 c35 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
6/6/2023 c35 RazRift
The real reason Taylor has wings is that they look cool, and she likes to preen.
6/6/2023 c35 1ThatDrocker59
I'll say it once again. I love the characters and the writing. The interactions are amazing to read havd lots of personality to them.

Looking forward to seeing how this story progresses. Take as much time as you need to write. We'll be here when you're ready
6/6/2023 c7 tinman543
dumb to make it where the villian gets away so stupidly cliche
6/6/2023 c6 tinman543
your mc is too cautious
6/5/2023 c35 1ShadeslayerX
In terms of Molech and the Primarchs, someone on youtube has confirmed that based on the books, each Primarch has a minor Warp God as a soul, and if the body can be repaired, they can always be brought back to life (like how Jaghatai was revived after dying against Mortarion). The Gate on Molech (in my headcannon too) brought the Emperor to the place those minor warp gods were, but he had to bargain with some things to get the knowledge he was missing. The exact method of putting a warp god into a special body and binding it to it naturally. And how to put genetic knowledge into someone. Kurze knew laws without learning them in his younger years (says so in his novel)
6/5/2023 c35 Akuma-Heika
If there was only 20, how did he create Primarch 21 (the twin of #20)?
1,622 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »