FanFiction.Net
for Empress Ascendant

10/7 c31 ErnestTheGuy
Good to see you back. I'm enjoying the Luna stuff
10/7 c31 Hunter19941
nice chapter hope you choose to update it somewhat regularly. Quite enjoyed Luna.
Best
10/7 c31 King of Uruk
In all fairness to Cauldron, Big E is basically PTV but better in every way.
10/7 c31 Firelink Set
those poor fools.
as taylor currently is she may only be at a relativly low level but trying to contain the Motherfucking Emperor/ess ...
yeah no
thats gonna go sideways real quick.
10/7 c31 7Keymasten
Great chapter. You're really setting the stage for the next "arc" of the story. Excited to see where it goes.
10/7 c31 Morkail
All this makes me think about what happens once scion is dead because once the pressure of the endbringers is gone and more then a few country’s will be destroyed with out couldron keeping the different governments going being stupid as I’m trying to kill or pressgang every parahuman in there nation basically I think earth bet will fall apart and Taylor will end up being empress if she wants to or not.

Thanks for the chapter.
10/7 c31 Barbaric Bob
Cauldron, could you please stop juggling all those idiot balls for like 5 minutes?
10/7 c31 Sovereign X22
Great chapter, excited to see the results of Luna's crusade. Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading another chapter at the end of the year.
9/25 c7 bigbodybot
My suspension of disbelief is completely lost. Why not use the shrapnel cloud technique on Oni Lee? Why not instantly crush Bakuda? Literally five minutes of monologue, for no reason? Why wouldn’t she just knock Lung out instantly?

Even the clear implication of QA interfering is nearly impossible, regarding the Emperor. He seems in turns incompetent and all powerful. Why would he give so little power to Taylor? Why would he bot fully investigate the powers/prowess of QA?
9/21 c30 finstermunker
As always love getting to read more of this story. And hell yes so excited to check back in with Luna next time! Cant wait to see how the imperial cult is doing.
9/19 c18 TheArchive
Aaaand here come the evil clones, because of course Noelle shows up despite literally everything leading up to it changing. Gotta follow the railroad to ever single station of canon. I don't think I can keep reading this, sorry.
9/19 c17 TheArchive
Gotta say, it's getting more and more disappointing seeing all the stations of canon popping up along the rails. Despite the countless major changes the story introduces, the canon plot is basically just going as usual with only minor changes to the outcome.

I'm nearly 20 chapters into the story and feel like I'm wasting my time. Why bother having the Emperor or the crossover at all, when nothing seems to change? Any time she starts to improve the narrative nerfs her or buffs the villains way too far. Honestly you could take the crossover out of this entirely, give her some telekinesis (not like she ever uses her esoteric abilities to any great effect to begin with), and *nothing* would change much.
9/19 c13 TheArchive
"Taylor wondered if she had said too much."

Taylor, you are *literally psychic* and you have *literal telepathy.* Just read his mind and find out.
9/14 c6 TheArchive
Honestly the non-fighting parts with just character interactions is done infinitely better. You just have a really *really* big problem with handling conflict in any manner that makes sense. And strangely practice seems to be making it worse, because despite being well aware of the issues you seem to be doing worse with combat in each new update, to the point this one ends with Taylor having a literal mental temper tantrum because of her own mistakes letting Bakuda escape.

It's kind of baffling since just seeing her interact with the others is actually enjoyable and they play off each other fairly well, but the *moment* any sort of physical conflict comes into play the quality of the writing seems to just plummet.
9/8 c30 BlackStarMage
Re-read this, and am all caught up now. Can't wait for more, this is pretty fantastic.
1,350 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »