FanFiction.Net
for Empress Ascendant

9/19/2022 c13 TheArchive
"Taylor wondered if she had said too much."

Taylor, you are *literally psychic* and you have *literal telepathy.* Just read his mind and find out.
9/14/2022 c6 TheArchive
Honestly the non-fighting parts with just character interactions is done infinitely better. You just have a really *really* big problem with handling conflict in any manner that makes sense. And strangely practice seems to be making it worse, because despite being well aware of the issues you seem to be doing worse with combat in each new update, to the point this one ends with Taylor having a literal mental temper tantrum because of her own mistakes letting Bakuda escape.

It's kind of baffling since just seeing her interact with the others is actually enjoyable and they play off each other fairly well, but the *moment* any sort of physical conflict comes into play the quality of the writing seems to just plummet.
9/8/2022 c30 BlackStarMage
Re-read this, and am all caught up now. Can't wait for more, this is pretty fantastic.
9/7/2022 c6 2rohitkumarsharma9831
in this sotry Taylor is fucking dum
9/5/2022 c30 rowedillon
I hope you do end up doing a cauldron interlude next chapter I'm curious what's going on with them
9/4/2022 c30 Dalriaden
Second read through and it's still enjoyable, biggest complaint is still we had a longer coil arc than her doing any sort of tech development for her costume. Emps watched humanity for over 30k years, Canon Taylor made her suit over something like four months, this one goes apeshit right off the bat.

I get there was heavy shard fuckery going but it's still weird we're this far in and she's basically wearing Tony's cave built ironman suit.
9/4/2022 c7 Dalriaden
Ah second time reading through this and I still don't get her logic in not building up at all. I mean canon wise she had her power for what, four months before going out? This time she cant be arsed to telekinetically bend some scrap iron into a guard outfit?
8/13/2022 c30 ErnestTheGuy
I'm gonna need to reread everything again. But that isn't a chore at all
8/5/2022 c7 Guest
Taylor is too dumb. She was better in canon. Maybe it's the Imperor's influence. He wasn't very bright.
8/2/2022 c30 3Murasame999
love it! can't wait to see more!
7/19/2022 c4 Guest
how did this become so popular i will never understand
7/21/2022 c30 SaintOfReach
Read this whole thing in one sitting! Looking forward to the next update :)
7/19/2022 c29 2obsidian-fox
I laughed aloud at the Armsmaster puns joke.
7/19/2022 c28 obsidian-fox
If we're getting a review of capes, would have been good to introduce rumors of sightings of new triggers for each gang.
7/19/2022 c9 2Exivus
Not gonna lie, the de-powering thing is kinda disappointing. I mean she wasn't overpowered before, but this is lame. I hope she gets back to her previous level soon.
1,383 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »