FanFiction.Net
for Empress Ascendant

7/17/2022 c22 1AsynchronousTextureStreaming
nice javik quote
7/17/2022 c6 2obsidian-fox
Why is Taylor so incompetent in this encounter? She wasn't tracking or guiding Bakuda's thoughts. She even decided to leave Bakuda behind rather than arrest her when opportunity arose.
7/12/2022 c30 Blaze1992
That ended just like I thought it would.
Though at least no CD this time.
7/12/2022 c30 robert.douglass.3.504.pir
Good to see another chapter. Good also to see Taylor's power growing still, and it was pure bliss to see the uncomprehending terror on Rune's face as she saw Taylor's destructive power on full display. The other Empire guys respect her enough now, having at least a sense of how powerful she truly is, to want their last fight with her to be their hardest, and they even tell her to hold nothing back and give everything she's got to the fight. And she doesn't give them everything she has, but she gives them enough to make it memorable and, at least for Rune, hella frightening.

I'm betting that sometime within the new few installments the other good guys begin to see how truly powerful she might or could become, and they begin to grow by turns envious, jealous, and even scared that her growing powers might so quickly eclipse their own. Fear does funny things to a person's mind but, Emperor willing, their fear won't drive them to do something phenomenally stupid.

And of course with Luna growing her cult in Little Rock, Arkansas, or thereabouts, is it possible we might be looking at the beginnings of a small-scale Horus Heresy?
7/10/2022 c30 1warhawkc1
It’s not a complete curbstomp and that makes it more “enjoyable” for me. I like the direction of the story and look forward to Taylor’s next bit of tech (I’d love to her clad in some Tactical Dreadnought Armor with Lightning Claws or with a Chain Fist combo (a bit like the Gauntlets of UltramarWhy not do both the CauldronLuna bits as the interlude (assuming that the length doesn’t get away from you).
7/10/2022 c30 EzuTheDarkLord
very good real enjoyed it
7/9/2022 c30 cameron1812
Such a huge fan of this story. Taylor 's combat scenes are legend. Thank you!
7/9/2022 c30 PeterLustigIV
nice to see this still going strong! have a cookie internet stranger!
7/9/2022 c12 Magicthunder1
sooooooo interesting.
7/8/2022 c21 cameron1812
I have crushed through 20 chapters without leaving a review, time to change that. This..., is nothing short of epic. Don't ever let the naysayers get you down, you are brilliant, and the story you weave is intoxicating. Thank you!
7/8/2022 c30 ThreeDucksInAManSuit
Thank you for updating, I look forward to these so much! Minor typo I think, about halfway through when they are escaping the building.
"She couldn’t see Rune, but Fog was staying on one side of the room and Taylor could feel Fog, hidden in the mess."
I believe that second instance of 'Fog' should be 'Night'.
Keep up the good work.
7/7/2022 c30 2Gizmo Gear
Taylor truly has grown into her new powers. As always, you write well, friend!
7/4/2022 c30 Guest
cool
7/6/2022 c30 PasiveNox
great chapter and great fight
7/5/2022 c30 goofball305
I mean, I’d think that “I’m good, but I’m not Panacea” would be a decent enough explanation.

I mean, as far as everyone knows, even Panacea can’t do brains, so Circ having trouble with nerves shouldn’t raise too many eyebrows.
1,383 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »