FanFiction.Net
for Empress Ascendant

6/20/2017 c2 John Therion
I wonder about that "slip" Glory Girl did... Their identities are public? So I don't understand why that is even in there...
6/16/2017 c2 MKaius
I enjoyed this a lot. The battle once more was well done showing the villains to be competent and well versed in their powers. The focus on the E88 is welcome and the interaction with glory girl and the wards came out well I will be following this and hoping for frequent updates.
6/16/2017 c1 MKaius
Great first chapter. Keeping the emperor around as a voice in her head turned out well.
I'm glad you didn't focus on the bullying or Winslow too much, for some reason most worm fanfics keep beating on that dead horse.
The fight was nice and the name is great.
Onto the second chapter.
6/15/2017 c1 kirman151
Why... just why everybody keep thinking that Taylor at the begining of the story is something other than one of millions of feeble little girls (extra pathetic) and that she could in some way interest any higher power except random conflict generators that is Shards? All her badassery came much later under the influence of shard thinker power, Tattletale's encouragment and (I suspect) one of steps of Path to Victory.
6/10/2017 c2 Guest
Very good
6/9/2017 c2 Grey
I'm interested in seeing where your story goes have fun and I look forward to more.
6/10/2017 c2 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
When will Taylor learn to do a full fledge psychic attack on a person's mind?
That seems to be a good way to take down Crawler.
6/10/2017 c1 edboy4926
Awesome intro.
6/9/2017 c2 darklight66
interesting premise i hope you decide to continue the story have always wanted to read a emporor/worm story keep up the good work
6/9/2017 c2 DasPeas
Good
6/9/2017 c2 4Greatazuredragon
So Panacea got a glimpse of whatever passess for Taylor's biology nowadays, fun. ;p
Nice chapter, good work.
6/9/2017 c2 6MEleeSmasher
Loving that this story is the first non Spacebattles Worm story that is good. FOLLOWED!
6/8/2017 c2 1Pietersielie
Enjoyable story, thanks for sharing. Wonder if, in the course of the robbery, Circaetus just happens to notice Tattletale cursing Coil for sending them on this distraction... Apparently, snake is a tasty dish when prepared properly.
6/8/2017 c2 1LordGhostStriker
i forgot. Is Taylor the new emperor?
6/8/2017 c2 1Mr.DeadSmile
ummmmm i got nothing to say other than the ending about the bank...
it robbed my heart XD